Home General Discussion
Options

Hello everyone...

Just sayin' hiya's...Been smokin' just over 2 yrs....I am on several boards...post mainly on 3...I have gotten some nice deals from cigar.com and am looking forward to chattin' with some of you fine folks in the future....Still consider myself a no0b...in that I enjoy trying pretty much everything...I do have my faves dont get me wrong lol...I like 'em strong and flavorful in a nutshell...Have a happy....Len

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Nice to meet you Len. I've been smoking since I was 18 and I still consider myself a Noob. However, I was never into it as much as I am now. I found in my first 5+ years that as much as I wanted to try more and new cigars I would always end up buying the same stuff over and over. It's tough getting out of that habit. That is why I like the cotm club. Gives me a chance to try some new stuff that I may not have bought myself.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, I consider myself a noob as well. I don't smoke everyday and I tell you, I have so many sitting in my humi that I haven't even tried, and I am always adding more.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    While I don't consider myself a noob, I do find great new cigars thanks to all the reviews and comments posted here by the members.. I use to buy the same familiar sticks since I didn't want to waste time and money on disappointing stuff. I have truely expanded my cigar knowledge because of this forum. I guess we can all learn something new here.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    rwheelwright:
    Nice to meet you Len. I've been smoking since I was 18 and I still consider myself a Noob. However, I was never into it as much as I am now. I found in my first 5+ years that as much as I wanted to try more and new cigars I would always end up buying the same stuff over and over. It's tough getting out of that habit. That is why I like the cotm club. Gives me a chance to try some new stuff that I may not have bought myself.
    Funny, I find myself thinking more and more that I might be happiest if I pare back the variety and just keep a nice stash of each of the 6 or 8 cigars I've found I really, really enjoy every single time, maybe in a variety of sizes. I'd still probably do COTM, just to try something new now and then, but that'd be about it.

I dunno. It'd be harder to participate in the games that way, but it's really the way I've been leaning for the last couple months.