Home General Discussion

Best of Both Worlds

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
This stemmed from an online discussion I was participating in, and I thought I would ask your BORKs on the forum:

If you can combine two cigars into one, which ones would they be and why? When I say "combine," this can either mean physically take the leaves of both cigars to make a new one or it can mean your favorite flavors/characteristics from each cigar (e.g. the spiciness from the Cusano Corojo 97 with the almondy sweetness of a Vengeance Series 98).

If that doesn't work, name two cigars you want to see as some sort of Frankenstein Double Happiness vitola.

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Man O' War Virtue and an Oliva G Maduro.

The cream and nuts of the virtue mixed together with the bitter dark chocolate and espresso of the Oliva G Maduro would probably make something like an iced cafe mocha or a hot cafe latte.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Spicy Cinnamon Bready toastiness from the 5 Vegas Miami, and the sweet Fruit like flavors from the Gran Habano Azteca.

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Spicy Cinnamon Bready toastiness from the 5 Vegas Miami, and the sweet Fruit like flavors from the Gran Habano Azteca.

You want to be a blender or a pastry chef? Haha.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    sightunseen:
    stephen_hannibal:

You want to be a blender or a pastry chef? Haha.
    LOL...

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The spices and peanut butter of the Camacho Corojo and the milk chocolate, earth, and coffee of the 5 Vegas A. Might make something like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with a hint of coffee.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    The spices and peanut butter of the Camacho Corojo and the milk chocolate, earth, and coffee of the 5 Vegas A. Might make something like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with a hint of coffee.
    "Hey! You got your Camacho Corojo in my 5 Vegas A!"
    "No way! You got your 5 Vegas A on my Camacho Corojo!"

(If you are too young to remember those commercials, this will sound really stupd. Probably sounds pretty stupid anyway ;)
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see an Ashton Original and Ashton Aged Maduro combo, maybe a barberpole. Might suck, but would it be interesting to try.
  • Padron 80th Anniversary and a cigar.com house brand. The Padron for the cigar itself, and the house brand for the price.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I've actually seen this done. It's actually not hard if you have the time and patience and don't mind ruining a few sticks in the attempt. Here's what ya do: http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-switch/241220-how-i-switched-wrappers.html
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..