Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Red Sox fans self-pity thread!

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
0-5...What cigar could possibly ease angst of this debacle?

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    For those of us who dont give a $hit about the red sox (yankees either for that matter), a plane crash would ease the conversation about it and that would be pretty nice, no?.........Sorry, I know death is a little over the top, but not too much with either of the aforementioned teams...at least in theory.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I don't know, man, what'd Babe Ruth smoke? LoL
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously, I have to enjoy this while I can. It's going to be a long season with our pitching staff.

I did hear that they won't let anyone on the observation deck of the Prudential Building. I'm just sayin"...
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    hahaha, at least their consistent, right? the first time through the rotation is just a warm up anyway, no worries.

I say light up something nice to celebrate the win streak that's starting today.

Go Sox!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    You could always just convert to a Rangers fan... I'm just saying... lol
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    As an Indians fan under normal circumstances I would say I feel your pain, but after we just swept you all I have to say is Ha Ha.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    0-5...What cigar could possibly ease angst of this debacle?
    /////is there a correct answer? might I ask....if after tomorrows game against the Yankers their record was say 1-6.... would you feel better? better hope so, because if it doesnt, it would mean they are 0-7 :) but seriously, it has to get better eventually, as no team has ever gone a full season without winning.........yet! (if it makes you feel better, I cheer for the Toronto Maple Laffs)
  • Options
    The fun had to end sometime.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    2-7...things are looking up... they are on a roll....seriously, this is a solid team that will figure out how to win sometime :)
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Man, Beckett was on last night. Good to see that, Great Game overall, except for the 12-15 runners left on base, but luckily Beckett made us forget about that.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a good start but it's a long season I'm sure they will pick it up.
  • Options
    Damn! The Yankees are STILL the only team in the Major Leagues the Red Sox have beaten!