Home Non Cigar Related

Tomorrow is my birthday fellas..

And im waking up at 4am and driving to Mammoth Lakes, California to snowboard for 3 days straight. I have my travel humi ready and cant wait to fly down those double black diamonds with a Padron 64 in my mouth. Ill check back in on Sunday.....fellow BOTL have a great weekend!

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day! Enjoy that Padron.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see that, a Padron,snowboard and slopes. Picture time, have a good one and Happy B-Day to ya....
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    All I can say is "don't wipe out!!!"

Happy Birthday!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday! However, perhaps it is just me, but I can't imagine myself co-ordinated enough to be able snowboard & smoke. Either one on there own typically requires my utmost attention to enjoy. Glad you can do it, and very glad you have the opportunity. Let us know how enjoyable the experience is!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Happy Birthday.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Have fun on sesame street.. Haha, just kidding man. Mammoth was the first place I ever went skiing. Happy Birthday and enjoy the trip.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Cool... Happy Birthday.

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    AQUADGIO1200:
    And im waking up at 4am and driving to Mammoth Lakes, California to snowboard for 3 days straight. I have my travel humi ready and cant wait to fly down those double black diamonds with a Padron 64 in my mouth. Ill check back in on Sunday.....fellow BOTL have a great weekend!
    Well I was going to say... go do something fun and enjoy your day. I guess that isn't really necessary now is it? LMAO Happy BDAY bro.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Aquadio, Sounds like a good time ahead.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Happy Birthday, and +1 to what Laker said.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday bro.