Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RADAR SET Zeebra!!!!

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
You should not have place in the NCAA torney. I will first say I apologize for whats going to happen to your mailbox and surrounding areas. I'm slow when comes to reading the fine line of what goes to the winner of these games. Ha, Ha, ha, ha, ha..........

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    He might as well not even attempt to rebuild after all that's coming his way...might as well join witness protection or move to a hotel.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    LOL. You guys are hilarious!!!

Rick, havnt you heard the news, the war was over half a century ago!!!
  • Options
    Just got my winnings from RCY Cigars from Germany!! Great BOTL and he wasnt lying about me taking cover. Of course I didnt listen cause I like to be there when it happens...LOL!!!! Well the only one I have ever smoked is the RyJ Reserva Real and Montecristo, other than that, havnt smoked any of the others!!! But I will be introducing them to my friend, Mr.Bugatti pretty soon! Thanks again Rick!

• Options
    Enjoy them while you can, lol..... 119311665
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Enjoy them while you can, lol..... 119311665
    Whats the number for? Morris code for something?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice haul! I'm gonna have to try out the Air Bender and T-52 sometime. They both have peaked my interest.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Zebra, I know it hurts right now but I think RCY might be in for a little destruction himself. He might want to seek shelter and soon.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Hey Zebra, I know it hurts right now but I think RCY might be in for a little destruction himself. He might want to seek shelter and soon.

You guys just haven't figured it out yet......LC US
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:

whats LC US?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:

whats LC US?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:

whats LC US?

PM sent to you sir.....
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    That's some awesome destruction!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    That's some awesome destruction!

That was the only way to get him back Hays.