Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

And Kaboom goes my mailbox (lottery winnings)

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
got 6 packages today and I think DD's will take the longest to get here due to stupid customs

Photobucket

as pictured it would be Casa Magna, Cohiba Red Dot, Cameroon and Brazil label, Gran Habano 2002, 5 vegas Gold maduro, Limitada 08 and 10, Maimi, LHC Dos Capas, F.G. Dos Capas, AB Tempus Quadrum Maduro, Black Pearl Morado?, Particulares (fell of desk as I snapped pic), 2 bandless rolled by Emilo perez in Little Havana (Miami for those not in the know) Nic filler African Wrap, A.Fernandez Sig, Man O War SE, RP Edge, Olivia Connecticut Reserve, Padilla Cazadores, a F**KIN OPUS X(damn you bigfoot)a pouch of Pipe baccy, La Veija Habana Connie, Perdomo 2 Limited and a Perdomo Habano Maduro. great news is I have some new addy's Wink [;)] bad new but not really, there's more to come.

Edit: I have no clue who Rick is :(

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:

Edit: I have no clue who Rick is :(
    Rick James Bi**h~!
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Thats my fav pipe baccy. It's a Sambuca
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Right on!!! That's what happens when you play with matches.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    wow, mine showed up fast. that's not just a Conn Reserve Oliva but the 60ring version. pretty meaty stuff
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I believe Rick is RCY Cigars. Not sure if he was in the lotto drawing though.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:

No not me, but good hit. Plus I'm in Germany. Whats the shipping label say. Man Zeebra, your really making this worse for yourself. Now your putting me off on other Bombs, it's on now. Skweekz was right, get ready to rebuild, lol......
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

No not me, but good hit. Plus I'm in Germany. Whats the shipping label say. Man Zeebra, your really making this worse for yourself. Now your putting me off on other Bombs, it's on now. Skweekz was right, get ready to rebuild, lol......
    Only Rick I know...lol. Cant be any worse, you've already mailed out your package and I will probably get it today or tomorrow, from Germany!!!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Just to end the confusion. I'm Rick.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Just to end the confusion. I'm Rick.
    now I know two Ricks! lol
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Thats why I go by Beatnic! LOL
  • Options
    had 6 packages between the weekend and monday but sadly my camera died, gonna go find some batteries when I hit the store shortly and get a pic up, if my math be correct I have 4 more incoming so lord knows what awaits me there...
    Edit I may just list them if batteries are expensive.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spencer, I am still trying to get my sh_t together so another one will go out soon........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Spencer, I am still trying to get my sh_t together so another one will go out soon........
    No worries Todd, we all know what a stellar brother you are ^ ^
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    hows this coming?
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Hope that you dont have the custom problem with my package to , i live like a 2 hours from DD
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    hows this coming?
    got a package yesterday from Pokerslob and Dwayne3307, finally found batteries so I'll get a pic this afternoon when I get off work
  • Options
    also I believe I have 5 more in bound? Mfoitis, DD, Wilso, Smokeysuit and Bandyt... think that about covers everyone
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Did you get mine? I'm not sure if I remembered to include a note to let you know who it was from haha.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    Did you get mine? I'm not sure if I remembered to include a note to let you know who it was from haha.
    are you Jim? if so then yes ^ ^ need to go get those batteries in my camera and clear a table or something to post a pick of the past 7 packages though have no way of saying who sent what now >.>
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I am Jim
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I am Kris
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Haha I'm Mike...return addy would've been from 16601
  • Options
    skweekz: