Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I've had it with trades...no more.

So I had two trades going on this week. One with AJGARLETT and one with Alienmisprint. I do my end of the bargain, pack em up carefully, send em out. What do I get in return, not from one but from both? Nothing but trouble...premium explosive ordnance all over the place...Alienmisprint sends me an Illusione mj12 (I mean I guess I have no choice but to smoke it) and then AJGARLETT hits me with an El Triunfador! It might take me a good 90 minutes to get rid of that thing. Clearly I can't continue to do trades with brothers like this when they are going to be hitting me with this kind of stuff. Next thing you know Tats and Ligas will start arriving....it has to end somwhere. Someone had to say something. :-)

Comments

• Options
    lol.....i luv it!!!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    haha, that is pretty funny. I picked up my first Illusione at a B&M a few weeks back and I'm also looking forward to it.

Also, a PM to you brother.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nice hits. El Triunfador is a great smoke.
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Had me going there for a sec..I was like , what a douchebag!! I'd love some of those sticks in the mail..
    Very Funny, the chuckle of the day. :)
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Actually I sent you the MJ12, the Truinfidor must've come from AJ. Glad everything got there okay, enjoy!
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Yes I sent the Triunfador....I wish I had an MJ12 to send lol!! Thanks again for all the extra sticks you sent Dowjr1 you're the man!!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ROTFLMAO!
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    THIS THREAD MAKES ME SOOOO MAD I'M LOADING MY WEAPONS!!!! THE RANDOM ORDINANCE WILL FLY....soon...
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I thought you were a tool for about 2 seconds, then I started laughing.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    there's an anejo in your future if you would send me your addy sucka
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Corrections have been made to my original post...so responsible partys have been duly noted correctly this time. PM back to boyd and dennis. Rock out brothers and thanks again for the great gifts.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    PM back at ya man.

thanks brother.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    dowjr1:
    Corrections have been made to my original post...so responsible partys have been duly noted correctly this time. PM back to boyd and dennis. Rock out brothers and thanks again for the great gifts.
    I don't have a PM from you dude
  • Options
    Great post, I really had to read it carefully cause I just didn't see why those two BORKS would do you wrong and then figured it out lol. I'm a little slow today.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Great post, I really had to read it carefully cause I just didn't see why those two BORKS would do you wrong and then figured it out lol. I'm a little slow today.
    Today? lol You know I'm just messin with ya Carl!

And that's an awesome hit!!!