Home General Discussion
Options

Am I a Gurkha Warrior?

Perhaps this should be in the 101 area, but -

I was recently asked if I was a "Warrior" regarding some Gurkha's I inquired about...
I said No.
so I asked what is that?
This person went on to say,
"OH, you would know if you were"
...!?!?!?"

Is this some special club that I, as a Gurkha-lover, should be aware of?

- Help!?!!

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol, that's funny. Well I hear they are a good cigar, I have yet to try one. They aren't as expensive as some of the other lines.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    That person has too much time on their hands!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Did they follow that by saying, "Wink wink, nudge nudge. Say no more. Say no more."?
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    you have broken the first and second rule of gurkha warrior club.
  • Options
    Ahh, good stuff...

I have some Ancient Warriors. I can send you a stick if you want to send me your shipping info.

You can too be a part of the Warror club.
  • Options
    I think he was just yankin yer chain or making a smart ass remark. Or at least thats how I take it... On another note, I notice your from Sac, I grew up around modesto and stuff, now live in the bay, but its nice to see another fellow californian around here!
  • Options
    sanesane Posts: 151
    Joey Petersen:
    I think he was just yankin yer chain or making a smart ass remark. Or at least thats how I take it... On another note, I notice your from Sac, I grew up around modesto and stuff, now live in the bay, but its nice to see another fellow californian around here!
    There are a few of us from California. I'm about four hours north of you up in Humboldt County.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    And I'm way down here in Riverside county. Southern California, talk about love for cigars...or even smoking in general.
  • Options
    Wow, I grew up in Riverside county and now live in Azusa.(about 30mins from ya)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    deaDKennedys:
    Wow, I grew up in Riverside county and now live in Azusa.(about 30mins from ya)
    Cool. I work in Azusa quite a bit...dunno if you are familiar with Northrop Grumman out there, but I have been working there lately on some of their electrical renovations/additions.
  • Options
    Heh - I felt like I was supposed to answer his question with a secret password and he would reward me with a special Gurkha deal or something...

Weird.
    Oh well, I am havin' Fun in Sacramento!
    :)

Hello local BOTL and others from far away!
  • Options
    jihiggs:
    you have broken the first and second rule of gurkha warrior club.
    That's what it felt like.
  • Options
    I'm about to be a Gurkha Warrior!
  • Options
    I have to say I liked this cigar. I had it over the weekend, and though I wouldn't go out and hunt for them, I did enjoy it. I have had it in the humi for a couple of months, and I still have one left. I really haven't had any gurkha's I haven't liked except for the G3.. Though I haven't had more than a handful of them..
  • Options
    I have so many, it is unreal. Most of them I got really good deals on. Like 10 for $20 but I did get that box of Grand Age and box of Warlords. I am about to buy a box of Shaggy's and while I am at it I am going to pick up a 5 pack of the Warriors and two Crest to see how good they are.
  • Options
    The Crest are one's I'd like to try as well, though I haven't found any sold as singles, the best I found was a bundle but I really don't want to buy a bunch of them without trying one first.. ah, the headaches..
  • Options
    Check your PMs
  • Options
    I am hoping to one day try all of their line. The only problem is when I think I've narrowed it all down I find out there are more.