Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Let me tell u about this BOTL guys....

So he contacts me asking if I want to go over for a herf...hays cant make it but i say sure, why not.

I get there tonight and he graciously lets me smoke anything from his humidors at my own pickings, but i had my Mow I really wanted to revisit so i smoked that instead but he ggave me a stick for the road.

Great conversation, awesome guy all around. When I got ready to leave I gave him a cigar, so he gives me a BADASS SMITH & WESSON KNIFE!!! I mean, the thing is pitch black all around and just badass to the bone.....I would kick it anyday with him!

and his name would be.......MTuccelli...!!! Thanks bro for a good night

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    So he contacts me asking if I want to go over for a herf...hays cant make it but i say sure, why not.

I get there tonight and he graciously lets me smoke anything from his humidors at my own pickings, but i had my Mow I really wanted to revisit so i smoked that instead but he ggave me a stick for the road.

Great conversation, awesome guy all around. When I got ready to leave I gave him a cigar, so he gives me a BADASS SMITH & WESSON KNIFE!!! I mean, the thing is pitch black all around and just badass to the bone.....I would kick it anyday with him!

and his name would be.......MTuccelli...!!! Thanks bro for a good night
    we have the most generous and genuine BOTL's on the net. sounds like you had a great time.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Joe thanks for a great night. You are a great conversationalist and a blast to be around. Your knowledge of cigars is amazing and I learned a lot. Thanks for the parting stick.....I will be enjoying that tomorrow with a cup of coffee.

It is true that there are a lot of generous and genuine BOTL here and you my friend are definitely one of them. I look forward to us getting together again and I hope next time hays can join us. Of course next time I hope it doesn't rain so we can enjoy those rockers in the courtyard instead of the metal chairs in the garage.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey bro! Sorry I couldn't make it tonight - my niece was performing in a play, and had to be there y'kno. I'm in Citrus Heights too - hit me up!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    that sounds awsome, lets see a pic of your knife.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    sol1821:

I *** you not, I thought you said wife.
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    sol1821:

that could work aswell :P
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    sol1821:
    DSWarmack:
    sol1821:

that could work aswell :P
    Eh, send both.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I sure wish I lived in CA and had people to herf with.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Mike is awesome people! He has sent myself and some of my troops here in my unit Certificates for Ccom also! He has hooked me up with the Cuban family smoke shop out in Citrus Heights that roll amazing smokes and together they sent over a very nice cigar package! I coulnd't say enough about the guy! My wife even said we should by him some super premium smokes! Greaty guy that Mike!
  • Options
    Hays:
    Hey bro! Sorry I couldn't make it tonight - my niece was performing in a play, and had to be there y'kno. I'm in Citrus Heights too - hit me up!
    No need to apologize brother...family should always come first no matter what. Your niece will long remember her Uncle being there for her. To me that speaks loudly about your character and puts you TOP Shelf in my book. You me and Joe will hook up soon enough, I am in town until the mid July maybe longer.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    RC I have 2 ex's and the second one is my best friend so that only leaves the 1st ex...thing is I want to stay friends with Joe. I could of given him a choice either the 1st ex or a Pioneer Valley, then again there is no difference between the two
  • Options
    jr_p951:
    Mike is awesome people! He has sent myself and some of my troops here in my unit Certificates for Ccom also! He has hooked me up with the Cuban family smoke shop out in Citrus Heights that roll amazing smokes and together they sent over a very nice cigar package! I coulnd't say enough about the guy! My wife even said we should by him some super premium smokes! Greaty guy that Mike!
    Jr you are a hell of a BOTL and you and all the other brothers serving now or who severed are one of the reasons I am here.