Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

International Act of War!!

This morning I was minding my own business, drinking my cup of morning coffee and trying to get my mind functioning properly after a short morning of sleep. There was a knock at the door and before I could even react the blast knocked me off my feet! On my front porch was a package from BOTL RCY Cigars! A couple weeks ago I had commented on his posting about how good an AVO Classic sounded for a morning smoke with a cup of coffee, and to my surprise, here are 5 AVO Classics! Thanks so much RCY! Great BOTL guys! And starting some serious international rivalry!! lol

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Anytime, I love AVO and Davidoff cigars. When you said that, I just felt the need to help you out. Now you'll see why I have those smokes with coffee. Enjoy.....
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I love me some avo and davidoffs!!!!! Rick is making a name for himself here!!! Great hit man!!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    I love me some avo and davidoffs!!!!! Rick is making a name for himself here!!! Great hit man!!

Every where I go, there's a zeebra there, lol. Tic, toc, tic, toc Zeebrakaboom, lol........
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Every where I go, there's a zeebra there, lol. Tic, toc, tic, toc Zeebrakaboom, lol........
    Uh oh... Looks like there could be some animal cruelty going on around here!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY is a great BOTL. Looks like he is on a rampage. Was glad I got to be a victim myself.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I am also a victim of his generosity... We should start a support group!
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    I am also a victim of his generosity... We should start a support group!

Real cute DSWarmack, I don't think you would make the first meeting. Ha, ha, ha Dirty Rat and you know what I mean..........