Titan
Grand Age
Blue Steel
Symphony
Regent
Empire II
Legend

Plus a Padilla 68 and Oliva G

DrPepperDude for reasons unknown to me bombed the crap out of me with all these delicious sticks. You are more insane than Charlie Sheen my friend and you will pay, oh yes, you will pay.

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    funny thing, all those Gurkhas are the one's I think are their best and the Padilla 68 is the best in his line that I have smoked. the G is a "go to" favorite. DrPepperDude has good taste.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    dennisking:
    funny thing, all those Gurkhas are the one's I think are their best and the Padilla 68 is the best in his line that I have smoked. the G is a "go to" favorite. DrPepperDude has good taste.
    LOL, so he got the wrong address ?
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Dang man that is awesome! I wish I would get a hook up like that, lol! Enjoy them dude. After I get my collection good and doing, I'll prob bomb some noobs with a nice lil smoke.
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    dennisking:
    hahahahaha, no, he definitely got the right address. there are people much more deserving than me out there to get bombed, namely you
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    jfaciane:
    Dang man that is awesome! I wish I would get a hook up like that, lol! Enjoy them dude. After I get my collection good and doing, I'll prob bomb some noobs with a nice lil smoke.
    PM me you address and ill show you what its all about ;)
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    jfaciane:
    Oh damn, doesn't sound like Brett is playing......Be careful what one wishes for, LOL.............
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    jfaciane:
    Oh damn, doesn't sound like Brett is playing......Be careful what one wishes for, LOL.............
    you know me brother, just spreading the love.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    dennisking:
    brotheradam:
    dennisking:
    hahahahaha, no, he definitely got the right address. there are people much more deserving than me out there to get bombed, namely you
    Very nice of you to say Dennis.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    jfaciane:
    you know me brother, just spreading the love.

And JSnake, Zeebra think I'm crazy. This is where I get it from. These guys.....
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! Not gonna lie my mouth watered reading the list of what he sent ya....lol
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    dennisking:
    brotheradam:
    dennisking:
    Very nice of you to say Dennis.
    Youre welcome.
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    DrPepperDude for reasons unknown to me bombed the crap out of me with all these delicious sticks. You are more insane than Charlie Sheen my friend and you will pay, oh yes, you will pay.

If you retaliate than I will have no choice but to fire a 2nd volley which could result in a cigar-induced coma. You have been warned! ;)