Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Any canucks get a chance to play with the BlackBerry Playbook at Future Shop or Best Buy?

bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
Wondering what you thought of it. Some places in Ontario are demoing the new tablet and wondered if anyone here had.

Comments

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    It is pretty cool...I've been shown it a few times over the last few months, as lots of buddies work are pretty high up @ RIM (with real fancy titles and all :)... so I often see the new phones, assessories and other crap which they are using to sell to the resellers which then sell to the public long before they are even a rumour, or just see the prototypes they are field testing, etc....only condition is I obviously can't take a picture nor talk about the details of what they can do....like I care anyway, I don't even own a cell..so I guess they figure I am safe to brag to :)
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I really want one, but because of the NDA with the FCC there haven't been any full reviews yet, and won't be until probably the 19th, the release date. I don't want to buy one before I at least get a chance to read a full review.