Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ya Can't Turn Your Back On Anybody.....

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Yesterday I had the honer of having a visit from Joeyjoe21_8, I figured cool another herf.....instead he says he was in the neighborhood and had something to give me. Now being Italian I am use to the drive bys and occasional horses head in the bed thing but I wasn't ready for the grenade he tossed in my lap as he went running out the door.

This brother hit me with a really decent Gurkha grenade
1 Titan
1 Beauty
1 Beast
1 Liga C-10
1 European Select
1 Shaggy Foot estate selection
8 Legend
1 Black Puro
2 Empire
4 Regent

The only Gurkha out of this bunch I have smoked before is the Regent so I can't wait to try the others. Under normal conditions I would retaliate cause no one attempts a hit on my turf but I like Joe's style the kids got moxie.

Thanks Joe you are a great brother and I appreciate your generosity

Comments

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Wow, amazing hit. If you find that those legends are not your cup of tea let me know and I can trade for some. Legends and Centurains are the best gurks in my opion.

Joe, didn't you used to like gurkahs???
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Wait, i believe you missed a stick my friend...I also gave you a original blended, 5 year old LEGEND from the first batch ever! lol
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah I still do but I have smoked those so many times that I got bored with them and he was saying he really wanted to try more, so i figured it was a perfect chance to spare sum. The ones I gave him i still have at least one of each of them for myself and a ton others i wont trade out. I also got a couple of the ORIGINAL BLENDED LEGENDS FROM 5 YEARS AGO WHEN THEY WERE FIRST MADE! LOl....shop owner tosses me 6 of them and he said, hope u like them better then me! lol.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lol, I thought this guy was gone, show off....
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Wow, for the first time in my life i have gurkha envy. Has the legend changed any over the past 5 years?
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Great hit, guess the Gurkha's are flying all over these days, I just got hit with a ton too from Drpepperdude. Enjoy them.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Wait, i believe you missed a stick my friend...I also gave you a original blended, 5 year old LEGEND from the first batch ever! lol
    Yes you did, I stand corrected. I am saving that one for a special occasion