Home Non Cigar Related

My first blog attempt.

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
I thought I would try my hand at this whole blogging thing so take a look at it guys. I appreciate your feedback. I get to drive some sweet cars and I love cigars so I'm going to blog about both.

My blog

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Bookmarked - I've often thought of doing much the same as this Dennis, I just don't have the dedication for it lol. Best of luck, and I'll keep an eye out for your posts!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I tried to post a comment, but I don't think it let me.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nice job, Dennis! I used blogspot to keep far away family and friends up to date on our little girl. Eventually I had to reduce my internet time down to just posting photos on flickr but my time spent blogging was a blast. I'm sure you'll like it and I'm looking forward to reading future posts. The comment by The Captain is me.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the Comment Harpoon. I am still working on the layout and such.
    Cabi, it should let you post a comment. I may have to check and see if there is a filter that is on.
    thanks for checking it out guys, the better posts are coming.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Hey Dennis, those are two great subjects. Look forward to reading more of the blog. I tried to post a comment, but it would only let me post as google account, but had no option to log into my google account, I don't know how any of this works, ...just a blog noob. Great idea for a blog though, should be fun.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Very Cool ! Blog away...... Some blogs go viral. a buddy started blogging about his adventures of trucking and he has a Gabillion followers , makes a killing selling addvertising on his site and wont even answer my emails anymore! LOL Good Luck Brother!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Thanks for the Comment Harpoon. I am still working on the layout and such.
    Cabi, it should let you post a comment. I may have to check and see if there is a filter that is on.
    thanks for checking it out guys, the better posts are coming.
    Your welcome. In your settings there is a 'who can comment' part which you can choose anyone, google account users, etc.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I had a look Dennis. I'm not sure if its my browser, but some of the text was either hard to read against that background and/or it was a little messed up. One window on the right only has room for 2 letters on each line? Makes the word "and" spread over 2 lines:
    an
    d

I think the blog idea is cool, just make sure its easy on the eyes for those who will return to read it and all should be fine. Good Luck

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    It wouldn't let me post a comment either
    I will change the comment sections to a different field and hopefully you guys will be able to comment
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    That's cool. I like it.
    it's open to comments from anyone now so feel free to post away. thanks for the support guys.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off to a good start
    just got back from Seattle. got some fun vids and had a great time

The Road Trip Episode

new episode up I drive a 911

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Dennis, in a short period of time. You've come a long way with your BLOG. If I'm going to see a 911 or those types of cars on your BLOG. I'm watching, nice work.
    RCY Cigars:
    Dennis, in a short period of time. You've come a long way with your BLOG. If I'm going to see a 911 or those types of cars on your BLOG. I'm watching, nice work.
    thanks for the kind words. you are really gonna like this car

M3 V8

dennisking:
    RCY Cigars:
    thanks for the kind words. you are really gonna like this car

M3 V8

Wow Dennis!!!! I'm in Germany and see these almost everyday. Everyone here knows this is my favorite car. I just got rid of my Audi A4 and I miss it. But, this is the one. And I'm itching to pull the trigger on a used one. The cost of that baby new is a bit out of my range. But a used older model could fit my budget , 2008. The wife doesn't think so, lol. Right now, I don't know if I want to press on that link or Bomb you out of sheer ENVY. I know you haven't hit the 2000 mark yet, but just like FTG. Your the man, $#@$ I said it again, lol........
    you would really like the M3 V8. it's got a lot of soul. I also recommend driving the C63 AMG as well. pretty awesome beast. I recommend the stick over the SMG. What year was your A4? Have you driven a V8 S4 yet? Great balanced car.
    Yes, I do like the M3 alot. I really dont want to test drive any other cars because I'm so set on that one. I had a 2004 A4 1.8T. It was the first quote un quote quality car I had. Picked it up in Germany when I was stationed here back then. Yes, I was stupid enough to test drive a V8 S4 knowing I wanted one brand new and couldn't afford it, lol.

On another note:
    Dennis, I don't like you, lol. I curse you everytime I go to your blog site. It pisses me off that I can't control my safe from going there and seeing those cars. I can't stand that fact that you are so professional while explaining the details of each car and the way they drive. It really bugs me out when you are video taping your drive and I see some genius drive by you real fast and you don't budge. It's sicking to see. If it was me, I would be like I'm going to show them. While I'm speeding pass them, I'm smiling from ear to ear with the windows down blasting can't touch this by MC Hammer. I'm so jacked up, I can't believe I'm referencing MC Hammer, lol.
    you referenced MC Hammer, hahahahaha Aweseome!!!
    to be honest, the M3 is a neat car. I prefer a little more bottom end torque and a little less technology. If you really want an M3 V8, get one. they are really cool. I would probably go for an E55 AMG or an RS4. The RS4 is literally faster than your brain can process what's going on. it's that fast in corners.
    Thanks for the intel Dennis. I am looking right now. Have a lot going on though. May have to wait until I get back to the states. We will see, you know I will let you know if I do or not.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    M3, C63, E55 and RS4.... DROOL! Great Blog Dennis!
    So now your doing trucks. Really Dennis, first high end sports cars. Now luxury trucks. You are not right. Now your convincing us that a off road get down and dirty truck. Is the vehicle of your choice, for not only your own pleasure. But your wife's. Like Charles Barkley says " come on mannnnn".

Seriously Dennis, your blog is killing me. One the guys here just ask me what truck was that. I told him and then he watched the video. This is crazy, this is my laptop and it just got taken over. To look up a truck. Come on mannnnnnnnnn.
    I'll write about anything I can drive. We are low on cars thru the shop right now or I would have some more vids up and more Mercedes and Jag in there. Thanks for spreading the love.
    okay RCY, I drive the V8 S4, check it out YO
    dennisking:
    okay RCY, I drive the V8 S4, check it out YO

You know Dennis, you are a mean guy. Now I see. This little message will be short do to the fact I'm upset. You get a family members car. Drive it around, revving the engine at people. Finally, like I've been wanting you to do with the other vehicles you showed off. You get your brother in law Audi S4. The one car I told you I was stupid enough to test drive even though I couldn't afford it at that time. And tease me with it by mentioning my name in reference to the car in our beloved forum. Sir it's done (LC119311679US)..... You tease me, this is what happens, even in the non cigar related posts. And since I know we all have our moments. I will just chalked this one up as that for you. Tell the family to stay clear of the mailbox :)..........

And yes thats a bad all around vehicle.....
    oh crap, my first fan mail!!!!!!!! woot. you are insane, i hope you know that. thanks for watching and sometime soon, i should be doing better quality vids with better editing.

the package is undeserved but well appreciated. thanks a ton for your generosity.