Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Atomic Bomb

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
I'm humbled, thanks guys for the lesson learned. I knew something was coming but not like this. Today, I went to send out a couple of warning shots to guys who have been on my case. Nothing serious, but still I wanted to send those rounds down range. As I leave the post office, I decided to check the mail room. To see if my CCom order came in along with a couple of transactions I made with follow BOTL's. Well the Casa Magna's from CCOM haven't made it yet. But JSnake Box did. Go figure, first JCizzle with his none counting Super premium package and now this. People joining forces (Jsnake,ENFIDL) and others. I don't have every one names, but apperently there's stuff in here from another forum. This was suppose to be a fiver from JSnake and a few other sticks. You guys are awesome and similar to what your letter says. I want to thank you guys, CCOM forum BOTL's and the guys from the other forum for taking care of us with your gifts and fellowship. I will be distributing these to the guys in my unit and I will post a picture of thanks....

This is suppose to be a fiver, churchills don't come in a box this big...
Photobucket

The guys are going to be very happy, trust me....
Photobucket

And this is what I took out of it along with a 777, RP R4, Dominico dated 16 DEC 09, Royal Nicaraguan dated 21 July 09 and a Indian Tabac Maduro. Total of 5 including the three packages address to me. Once again thanks guys.
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    How does it feel now?????? LOL. Those Viaje Holiday Blends are pretty darn good!!

Great hit fellas to a deserving noob!!!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    How does it feel now?????? LOL. Those Viaje Holiday Blends are pretty darn good!!

Humbling good, wonder if you figured out that code yet?????
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Humbling good, wonder if you figured out that code yet?????
    Hell no. I dont have much hair left to spare, so I gave up on it.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    HAHAHAHAHA! That is AWESOME!!!!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Gotta love some BOTLs!!! Great package guys, and to a definitely deserving BORK!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of the troop packages. RCY reached out to me when he first found Ccom and we talked back and forth. I knew he was in Germany and I had been thinking about doing something for the troops for awhile. But I wanted to hit the troops who are away from home but not necessarily in a war zone. I spent time in Korea and Panama and anything from home means the world and can make a bad week great. Even though these soldiers aren't directly in harms way being in a foreign country away from your friends & family can be extremely difficult. When RCY reached out and hit my mailbox I knew I wanted to start the troop bomb and his unit was going to be included.

Now I let him know these were from all the guys here and over at cigarclubhouse.org who also joined in. ENFIDL sent a bomb and a note so that is obvious. As far as everyone else I sincerely apologize for not getting everyone involved listed. A bunch of packages had your real names and no forum name so I had no idea who they were from. Part of that is because some people committed and had things come up and didn't donate so I wasn't sure who to list. If you donated please STEP UP and say so because this isn't about me. This wasn't possible without the great BOTL here.

RCY, we appreciate the sacrifice you and your fellow soldiers make. Please enjoy and thank you.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    This is one of the troop packages. RCY reached out to me when he first found Ccom and we talked back and forth. I knew he was in Germany and I had been thinking about doing something for the troops for awhile. But I wanted to hit the troops who are away from home but not necessarily in a war zone. I spent time in Korea and Panama and anything from home means the world and can make a bad week great. Even though these soldiers aren't directly in harms way being in a foreign country away from your friends & family can be extremely difficult. When RCY reached out and hit my mailbox I knew I wanted to start the troop bomb and his unit was going to be included.

Now I let him know these were from all the guys here and over at cigarclubhouse.org who also joined in. ENFIDL sent a bomb and a note so that is obvious. As far as everyone else I sincerely apologize for not getting everyone involved listed. A bunch of packages had your real names and no forum name so I had no idea who they were from. Part of that is because some people committed and had things come up and didn't donate so I wasn't sure who to list. If you donated please STEP UP and say so because this isn't about me. This wasn't possible without the great BOTL here.

RCY, we appreciate the sacrifice you and your fellow soldiers make. Please enjoy and thank you.

You all have made a lot of people very happy today. I apologize for not getting a count on all this. When I picked the box up, I was overwelmed with joy. I did exactly what it was sent here for. I took it to the airfield where I work. And displayed it to three of the guys there that smokes cigars. They couldn't believe it. My Lt. demanded that I give him Jsnake and ENFIDL email addresses so he could personally thank them. I thought that was kind of funny, I never saw the young man act like a kid until then. There are several others that are on duty at another post that will be recieveing some of these. They send their thanks also. Once we all are together. I will post a picture thanking you'll. You have really out done yourselves with this. And I can't say it enough how I appreciate the guys on this forum and associates. Thanks again everyone. Please, if you contribute to this. Let me know.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    You have really out done yourselves with this. And I can't say it enough how I appreciate the guys on this forum and associates.
    Actually it is you and your associates in the field that have really out done yourselves. What was sent was just a small, actually micro, token of our thanks for what you guys are doing for our country and protecting our rights. We cannot say how much we really appreciate you guys. Glad we were able to do something to brighten your time overseas and away from your families.

• Options
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    You have really out done yourselves with this. And I can't say it enough how I appreciate the guys on this forum and associates.
    Actually it is you and your associates in the field that have really out done yourselves. What was sent was just a small, actually micro, token of our thanks for what you guys are doing for our country and protecting our rights. We cannot say how much we really appreciate you guys. Glad we were able to do something to brighten your time overseas and away from your families.

Thank you Bandyt09...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:

+1 very well said. I am just glad we could make a troop hit personal. Here we have a trusted BOTL who jumped right in here and is part of the family. I knew he would be sure his fellow soldiers were taken care of. I actually wish I could have sent more.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:

+1 very well said. I am just glad we could make a troop hit personal. Here we have a trusted BOTL who jumped right in here and is part of the family. I knew he would be sure his fellow soldiers were taken care of. I actually wish I could have sent more.
    From the bombs he's thrown out he is even crazier than me, LOL. He DEFINATELY belongs here............