Home General Discussion

NOVA Herf

Monthly HERF event hosted by Northern Virginia Cigar Enthusiasts will be going on tomorrow (Tuesday April 12) starting at 5pm. Bluewater Grill, 5127 Westfields Blvd, Chantilly VA. All are invited and welcome...hope to see you there!

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I wish, 3 more months to go...
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Still promise to make it to one of these eventually. Would have to be on a weekend. I work 12 hour days during the week, so driving to NOVA on those days is out.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    docbp87:
    Still promise to make it to one of these eventually. Would have to be on a weekend. I work 12 hour days during the week, so driving to NOVA on those days is out.
    check out the recurring thread about the April 23rd herf man! Wish could make this. Fighting a sinus infection so yeah no smoking for this guy :(
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    I'll be swooping into D.C. the first week in June and the week of the 20th if you think you guys could possibly schedule something that would be cool.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Still recovering from pneumonia, so no go for me too. Haven't had a stick in two weeks or more.
  • zoom6zoom:
    Still recovering from pneumonia, so no go for me too. Haven't had a stick in two weeks or more.
    get better soon bro!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Check this out guys.

• Can't seem to get the link to work. What's it about?
    FB link.
    It's a room 101 event with matt booth at cigar connection in arlington.

I'm gonna try and go to this. I'm on nights and might be able to leave early and swing by there on my way in. Anybody going?
  • Yea I think I might be in.. Gf is out of town so no plans. Never tried any of these so I'm curious.
    Sweet keep me posted Carl!
    My last day here, i'll think I'll go.
    I just realized I have to be out of town for work that night.......NOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • ENFIDL:
    I just realized I have to be out of town for work that night.......NOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LAME!!! just quit lol
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    LAME!!! just quit lol
    Carl if you'll supplement my income until I get a new one, then by golly I will! lolz yeah it's lame but not much I can do about it. Losing out on something pretty awesome on Sat too. They don't pay me enough for this...haha
  • So I'll be at the Room 101 event tomorrow probably around 5:00 or so. Anyone else going to be there? I think mfotis is going. Let me know so I can look out for you guys.
    Yup, i'll be there
    I'm going to try to make it out to this... I have sideburns.

• Cool guys.. See you there
    I hate you all! I sooooo wish I could be there. Working 6-6 tomorrow night in the opposite direction of this. :(
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Gotta love those 12 hour shifts...They leave you with so much time to do other things.
  • stephen_hannibal:

I have long hair, bushy beard, and dark rimmed glasses. Be there Hannibal!
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    xIcedGuardianx:
    stephen_hannibal:

Ha! This is starting to remind me of this.
    xIcedGuardianx:
    stephen_hannibal:

Coolio I'll be there. should be fun.

Sidenote: Just goggle street viewed it looks like limited street parking so get there early.

• stephen_hannibal:
    Sidenote: Just goggle street viewed it looks like limited street parking so get there early.

Cool.. Also, if you are mister Maryland, I just added you on Facebook. If not, Im about to make a new friend...
    xIcedGuardianx:
    stephen_hannibal:

Cool.. Also, if you are mister Maryland, I just added you on Facebook. If not, Im about to make a new friend...
    Facebook Buddies.... LOL

I'm here, where is everyone?????????
    At work!!! Yes I know, FAIL! lol