Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cease Fire!

Hey Borks,

I've been a bit quiet lately, but I haven't forgotten the live fire zone. I'm gearing up to leave the country for an extended period of time, so please don't hit me until after mid-august. If you've hit me recently (Russ) start worrying now: I'll be back.

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Where ya going Mephisto? Hopefully somewhere that you can get some good sticks!

• Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Definitely... My itinerary is a bit crazy. I won a couple of writing spots, three weeks in France in May and the other in Prague for the month of July, so I've got June to travel and decided I had to see Morocco and then head over to eastern Europe to ride the train through Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, and Austria.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    If you ever find your way to Switzerland, get some ISOMs. They're relatively cheap over there.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    If you ever find your way to Switzerland, get some ISOMs. They're relatively cheap over there.
    DUTY FREE BABY!!!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sounds like one helluva nice trip brother! Hope you have a blast!

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Mephisto:
    Definitely... My itinerary is a bit crazy. I won a couple of writing spots, three weeks in France in May and the other in Prague for the month of July, so I've got June to travel and decided I had to see Morocco and then head over to eastern Europe to ride the train through Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, and Austria.
    Wow. that sounds like one hell of a trip. I am officially jealous! Enjoy your travels
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Mephisto:

Hey Mephisto, myself and some of the guys from my unit will be going to France next month. It will be on the 13th to the 15th. If your going to be around during that time. We could get a good smoke in. It would be my treat, I'll bring a couple of those ISOM's that Wwhwang is talking about. Just let me know, also Prague (Prag) has a great night life......
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Sounds like a great trip. Have fun and stay safe.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Hey RCY, I'll be in Paris the 13th but I head south to work in Auvillar for a week on the 14th. If you're gonna be in Paris then, I'd love to get together.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Mephisto:
    Hey RCY, I'll be in Paris the 13th but I head south to work in Auvillar for a week on the 14th. If you're gonna be in Paris then, I'd love to get together.

I will send you a PM....
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Mephisto:

I will send you a PM....

Ah paris in the spring....me thinks a bork romance is in the works