Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ENFIDL Coordinates: L C 11 931 9 417 U C

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Photobucket

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I dunno what's going on but why do I feel that same feeling I get before something bad happens........
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    I dunno what's going on but why do I feel that same feeling I get before something bad happens........
    Duck & cover brother, duck $ cover....

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Lol. That reminds me of some of the old Cold War public broadcast films I used to see in history class.

What do you do when a nuclear bomb goes off in your backyard, kids? DUCK...and cover! *Cue catchy tune*
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getchoo some RCY!!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Getchoo some RCY!!!

Oh what do you mean, lol.....
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Nigeria?
    wwhwang:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Lol. That reminds me of some of the old Cold War public broadcast films I used to see in history class.

What do you do when a nuclear bomb goes off in your backyard, kids? DUCK...and cover! *Cue catchy tune*
    Got the house sandbagged up today. Busted out and dusted off the flak jacket just in case....lol
    jsnake:
    Getchoo some RCY!!!
    Easy Jake, I'd hate to have to get you......
    ENFIDL:
    wwhwang:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Got the house sandbagged up today. Busted out and dusted off the flak jacket just in case....lol

GL.....
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    wwhwang:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

GL.....
    FML.........
    FRACK!!!!

Label/Receipt Number: LC11 9319 417U S
    Class: Priority Mail®
    Service(s): International Letter
    Your item was delivered at 11:41 am on April 21, 2011 in BRISTOW, VA 20136.
    Track and Confirm
    Enter Label/Receipt Number.
    Enter Label / Receipt Number.
    Detailed Results:
    Delivered, April 21, 2011, 11:41 am, BRISTOW, VA 20136
    Processed through Sort Facility, April 19, 2011, 10:09 am, BETHPAGE, NY 11714
    Acceptance, April 14, 2011, 2:07 pm, APO, AE 09173
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    hahahahahaha
    lcpleel:
    hahahahahaha

No comment...................................................................................................................
    MAN DOWN!!!!!! Rick hit me hard, I'm still groggy and reeling. I pull into my driveway yesterday and see 2 boxes sitting there, see dmv thread for the other, and as soon as I do....BOOM! Nuclear detonation! This ridiculous BORK hit me with a box that said Happy Bday on it and inside was an awesome beer mug and 3 amazing sticks! Gurkha Crest, Bolivar Maduro and a Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary! Gotta give a huge thanks to you Rick!!! Now I get to spend the weekend rebuilding my house...lol You might wanna fortify your barracks though, just sayin.......