Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

In my stead

In yall's opinion, who has taken my rightful title to the Unabomber in my absence? Who is sitting in my throne??

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Veteran = bandyt09
    Noob = RCY Cigars

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    zeebra:
    Veteran = bandyt09
    Seconded
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    BandyT09 ...... He turned in innocent PIF into a small nuclear device. Todd's just reckless ..... LOL
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    kingjk729:
    BandyT09 ...... He turned in innocent PIF into a small nuclear device. Todd's just reckless ..... LOL
    He aint seen nothin yet. Gimme a week. I'll be back for real!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Bandy, jetmech, Stephen hannibal and the sniper are all mad crazy bombers!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sons of §®#¡#€$. That bus you threw me under didn't kill me and now I'm driving it and, trust me, it will make some stops. You all put me on the one list I NEVER wanted to be on. Now you MUST PAY!!!!!!! LOL. Thanks for the kind words, just trying to do my best to keep this forum as the BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    You sons of §®#¡#€$. That bus you threw me under didn't kill me and now I'm driving it and, trust me, it will make some stops. You all put me on the one list I NEVER wanted to be on. Now you MUST PAY!!!!!!! LOL. Thanks for the kind words, just trying to do my best to keep this forum as the BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD.
    That actually had me sweat a little!!! Pretty good threat there Todd. LMAO!!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Where the f*ck ya been, bud?????
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    LOL this guy bombs peoples houses, threatens people, and then opens his house up to them. LOL.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    LOL this guy bombs peoples houses, threatens people, and then opens his house up to them. LOL.
    A menace I tell ya, a menace :)
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Our old pal GarenB went on a hell of a bombing spree too! He went into under the false name of "the mad bomber" and blasted the hell out of several guys around here.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex, I have no idea what these guys are talking about. All I have is a little C.com brand 20 ct humidor that rarely ever gets to become even half filled. I think they just want to throw my name out there to take the focus away from themselves. Look at the, what's his name????? I think it's zebr guy, he only took like 4 minutes to answer, I think that should tell you something right there...........
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Alex, I have no idea what these guys are talking about. All I have is a little C.com brand 20 ct humidor that rarely ever gets to become even half filled. I think they just want to throw my name out there to take the focus away from themselves. Look at the, what's his name????? I think it's zebr guy, he only took like 4 minutes to answer, I think that should tell you something right there...........

Wow, now I'm getting thrown under the bus. Yes, my two little avatars lets you know I keep my humi's locked, cocked and ready to rock. But, like ENFIDL and XMACRO said sir. Your the man, besides, I just got humbled by Jsnake and others on this forum.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    3rd response to Todds comments..... How do you fit ### cigars into a 20 ct? HE LIES!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    3rd response to Todds comments..... How do you fit ### cigars into a 20 ct? HE LIES!
    No Issac, he is telling the truth, he really does have that 20 count humi. Hes not lying. But he didnt mention thats his travel humidor. I mean come on, how the hell can we expect him to carry 5, 150 quart Coleman coolers???
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Alex Williams:
    In yall's opinion, who has taken my rightful title to the Unabomber in my absence? Who is sitting in my throne??

LOL Alex has Been resurected.... !