Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Aged Pass

I had an idea for a pass and wanted to see if anyone was interested and if this would work.

My thoughts are to do a pass with cigars that you have had for at least 6 Months. I have only been smoking since august so i dont have anything over a year. A majority are in the 6-8 month range.

Normal pass rules 1 to 1 swap for equal or great value, and a minimum of 6 months age on it. you can take one with 6 months of age and put one with a year etc...

Im thinking this is a good way to help people try cigars with age and compare to ROTT or less age that might not have had them or able to get to many cigars to age.

Im not sure what will be in to start but i know I know i have an assortment and would prob throw in an opus or 2 that has 6 months in the mix.

Pass Order
Bobbo2009
Firetruckguy
BandyT
Redtailhawkoz
Icpleel
Cabinetmaker
Aliensprint
Alex Williams

Starting Sticks
Ashton ESG - 9/10/10
Gurkha Spec Ops - 10/18/10
Opus **** - 9/16/10
Oliva Master 3 Blends - 9/16/10
LFD Double Ligero Chisel - 9/10/10
RP 15th Ann - 9/10/10
MOW Virtue - 9/16/10
MOW Ruination - 9/24/10
CAO Maduro - 10/8/10
Romeo Y Julieta 1875 Lancero - 9/29/09

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I like it. I have some sticks with dang neer 2 years on them that i would put in........i b in
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    put my name in the mix. i have a couple aged things.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    interesting.... lemme think on it and see if my aging humi has anything worth passing out.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I AM IN
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I might have something aged at least 6 months, LOL. I'm in.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    I think I might have something aged at least 6 months, LOL. I'm in.
    Might? That right there is some funny chit mang.
  • Options
    most of his cigars are from 5 months ago...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    LOL!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    lcpleel:
    LOL!
    Man, you all are just brutal today..........Besides, everyone knows the perfect age on a Black n Mild is 5 months, 16 days, and 11 hours.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    lcpleel:
    LOL!
    Man, you all are just brutal today..........Besides, everyone knows the perfect age on a Black n Mild is 5 months, 16 days, and 11 hours.
    WRONG! It is 5 months 17days! and 11 hours. Dont forget the heat from inside the car is what helps.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    lcpleel:
    LOL!
    WRONG! It is 5 months 17days! and 11 hours. Dont forget the heat from inside the car is what helps.
    Isaac, I have found that if you keep it under that driver's seat, the A$$ gas cuts the 17 days down to 16. Just a little secret I learned down at the local Stop 'n Sip.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    lcpleel:
    LOL!
    Isaac, I have found that if you keep it under that driver's seat, the A$$ gas cuts the 17 days down to 16. Just a little secret I learned down at the local Stop 'n Sip.
    Note to self. drivers seat..
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    About 90% of what I have has over 6 months on it, alot of it is more in the year and a half range, I'm in.
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Sweet looks like a decent amount of interest in this. If your in PM me your addy so i can make the list. Also i am thinking of a launch around next friday give enough time to get more people in.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    lcpleel:
    LOL!
    I think we can make an exception to allow these. Only requirement would be that they must have been kept under the driver's seat for optimal aging conditions.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i dotn have enough doubles in my aging humi for this. i cant bring myself to get rid of these aged sticks.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    count me in I know I have a few with over a year or more in there! LOL
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I'm in. PM sent!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    lcpleel:
    LOL!
    I think we can make an exception to allow these. Only requirement would be that they must have been kept under the driver's seat for optimal aging conditions.
    Two of the medications I take for diabetes make me produce gas like an Oklahoma deep gas well. I can age them in 3 days from across the room...
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    RaschNuts:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    lcpleel:
    LOL!
    Two of the medications I take for diabetes make me produce gas like an Oklahoma deep gas well. I can age them in 3 days from across the room...
    Josh, please put my name after cabi's so I can get me some of those.............................
  • Options
    Updated 1st post with people in so far. Need a few Addresses. Looking to get this up to 10+ so 3 more based on the list i have. Hoping to launch friday/saturday. Give a few more days to get some more people in.

Kuzi and Cabi you guys in or still thinking about giving up some oldies?
  • Options
    bump

Still need a couple address as well. Still time to get in on this. Hopefully tomorrow or monday i just need the addresses from the 1st post
  • Options
    I guess I'm in.
  • Options
    hoping to get this out soon. I just need Firtruckguy, Icpleel, and cabi' addresses. Once i have those i can ship out
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    hoping to get this out soon. I just need Firtruckguy, Icpleel, and cabi' addresses. Once i have those i can ship out
    PM sent my friend.
  • Options
    Pm sent. I'm stocking up on cabbage and asparagus, I'll have some aged tomorrow, lol..
  • Options
    Can some one pm me icpeel's address then I can get this out tomorrow
  • Options
    sent it in pm.
    Is it already my turn?
  • Options
    Not your turn just getting a master list of addresses and order to keep in the box make it easy for everyone
  • Options
    Updated 1st post with starting sticks and dates. Will get out tomorrow and update with order. i dont have the list i printed out at work with me forgot it.