Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Now that I'm back...

Everyone needs to forget my address. I am moving this weekend and don't have my new addy yet but if you have a database, just delete mine!! Thanks fellas. Oh and you shouldn't bomb me anyways cause I will destroy you :)

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    LOL
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    LOL

The force is strong with this one. But young Jedi is very clever. My silence is broken. Welcome back...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know brother. I think a few guys have stepped up and made you look like a has been chump. Bandyt, enfidl, RCYcigars are on fire.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    jsnake:
    I don't know brother. I think a few guys have stepped up and made you look like a has been chump. Bandyt, enfidl, RCYcigars are on fire.
    *** you!!
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    jsnake:
    *** you!!
    hahaha we all know you will reclaim your spot.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    jsnake:
    Alex Williams:
    jsnake:
    *** you!!
    we shall see
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Ummm, thanks Jake???? Seriously, I have seen this man's work, I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE ON HIS LIST, are you guys not understanding the words that I am typing????????

P.S. Alex, I really don't think Jake actually meant "has been chump"........

• Options
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:
    Ummm, thanks Jake???? Seriously, I have seen this man's work, I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE ON HIS LIST, are you guys not understanding the words that I am typing????????

I was poking him with a stick so he will nail the crap out of you guys lol! I want to see him rise again.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:

I was poking him with a stick so he will nail the crap out of you guys lol! I want to see him rise again.
    I used that same analogy of poking a sleeping bear with a stick and NEVER poke a bear when they are awake. Now that the almighty Alex has awoken to us. why does everyone want to poke him with Enfidl, RCY, and my names?????
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:

I used that same analogy of poking a sleeping bear with a stick and NEVER poke a bear when they are awake. Now that the almighty Alex has awoken to us. why does everyone want to poke him with Enfidl, RCY, and my names?????
    Haters gonna hate bro.....lol I see this is what our generosity has gotten us.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:

IM A HATER!! BANDYT09, ENFIDL, AND THIS NEW GUY RCY SAID THERE GOING FOR THE CROWN!!! AND YEA IM YELLING!!!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:

IM A HATER!! BANDYT09, ENFIDL, AND THIS NEW GUY RCY SAID THERE GOING FOR THE CROWN!!! AND YEA IM YELLING!!!
    LOUD NOISES!!!
  • Options
    Im normally a quiet person. sorry.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:

LOUD NOISES!!!

Hey, Im a fan not a hater. And I'm not trying to take any ones spot. If anything, I just tried to fit in and maybe maintain what was already in place. You guys are trouble makers. But that's okay lcpleel, ENFIDL and jsnake. I see what you guys are doing.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:

LOUD NOISES!!!

Hey, Im a fan not a hater. And I'm not trying to take any ones spot. If anything, I just tried to fit in and maybe maintain what was already in place. You guys are trouble makers. But that's okay lcpleel, ENFIDL and jsnake. I see what you guys are doing.
    Yeah, what he said.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:

LOUD NOISES!!!

Yeah, what he said.
    To clarify my haters comment was a joke...lol
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    415:
    jsnake:
    Alex Williams:
    jsnake:
    *** you!!
    we shall see
    You doubt me? You doubt ME? I am the Unabomber. I have sent bombs across the country multiple times. I have conquered the great white north, the plains of Texas, shores of Oregon, not mention the countless states in-between. You doubt me... You are hereby and forthwith cast into eternal damnation. May all your cigars turn to cheap fake cubans and swisher sweets. Save for one... That one shall be an original release opusx but upon lighting it, the wrapper shall crack, canoe, and tunnell; the draw will be plugged; the smoke acrid, harsh, and slightly reminiscent of a mixture of someone else's boogers and ear wax. After being thoroughly dissatisfied with the opus, an angry midget shall spring forth from the dark crevices of your room only to kick you in the shins and flee only to return every night to rub icy hot on your genitalia. That is your punishment and may that little man be swift and fierce in his attacks upon thee who doubt the almighty Unabomber! You shall bear witness firsthand to the might of my wrath. The swiftness of my fury. The bruntness of my attack. You shall forever know my name as it will be burned into your memory as the Almighty Unabomber.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    DAMN! Is that what H3LL is like?
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    415:
    jsnake:
    Alex Williams:
    jsnake:
    *** you!!
    we shall see
    You doubt me? You doubt ME? I am the Unabomber. I have sent bombs across the country multiple times. I have conquered the great white north, the plains of Texas, shores of Oregon, not mention the countless states in-between. You doubt me... You are hereby and forthwith cast into eternal damnation. May all your cigars turn to cheap fake cubans and swisher sweets. Save for one... That one shall be an original release opusx but upon lighting it, the wrapper shall crack, canoe, and tunnell; the draw will be plugged; the smoke acrid, harsh, and slightly reminiscent of a mixture of someone else's boogers and ear wax. After being thoroughly dissatisfied with the opus, an angry midget shall spring forth from the dark crevices of your room only to kick you in the shins and flee only to return every night to rub icy hot on your genitalia. That is your punishment and may that little man be swift and fierce in his attacks upon thee who doubt the almighty Unabomber! You shall bear witness firsthand to the might of my wrath. The swiftness of my fury. The bruntness of my attack. You shall forever know my name as it will be burned into your memory as the Almighty Unabomber.
    ROFLMFAO!! This is the best post ever. Someone has hell to pay and I can't wait to see what happens.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Alex Williams:
    415:
    jsnake:
    Alex Williams:
    jsnake:
    *** you!!
    we shall see
    ROFLMFAO!! This is the best post ever. Someone has hell to pay and I can't wait to see what happens.
    Neither can I, it's been far too long since we've seen Alex rain down any pain. Hell the last time he did I was still a fresh newb...lol
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    415:
    jsnake:
    Alex Williams:
    jsnake:
    *** you!!
    we shall see

Man, Kevin (415), I wish I would have gotten to know ya but it seems like your days are numbered now. There are things in life you just don't want to do.....You don't want to pull on Superman's cape.......You don't want to spit in the wind.........You don't want to %@#$*& with Alex; of the 3, the worst thing you can do is %@#$*& with Alex. If I were you, I would make a last will and chose a deserving brother to inherit your cigar "collection" because WHEN not IF, but WHEN you see a box on your doorstep, you will no longer be able to smoke, let alone pick up a cigar. When Alex bombs he leaves no witness and no evidence, just pure destruction......... Hey on a lighter note, thanks for taking away his focus on any other BOTL on here, we appreciate it.

• Options
    Alex Williams:
    415:
    jsnake:
    Alex Williams:
    jsnake:
    *** you!!
    we shall see
    LOL that is one of the best posts i have read in a while.

Alex sir, thank you for the laugh
  • Options
    Kevin, no laughing your in trouble.
  • Options
    Thank you all for coming here today for such a somber occasion. We will all remember Kevin (415) for his positive outlook on life. Even though he was taken from us before his 25th birthday he left an everlasting impression on all our lives. He was a man of such fierce courage he continued to poke a woken bear even though all his brothers warned him not to. He was strong in his convictions that he could never be taken done. He would stand up to any man, at any time. Even though there was much evidence to prove that the man he was taking on was no man any mortal should have to deal with, he just simply blew smoke in his face.

Kevin, we will miss you very much. Welcome to Alex Williams martyrdom..........

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENOUGH! The time for words is ended. The time to stand and deliver has begun.

The stage is set, the players are gathered. The mission is clear. Alliances will form and be broken. This is the way of the cigar bomber. Best of luck to you all, and remember....

... in the end, there can be only one.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    To paraphrase the classic lyrics of "The Sentinel" by the immortal Judas Priest...

"Now facing one another,
    The standoff eats up time,
    And all at once a silence falls,
    As the bell ceases its chime.

Upon this sign the challengers
    With shrieks and cries rush forth.
    The CIGARS fly out like bullets
    Upon their deadly course.

Screams of pain and agony
    Rend the silent air.
    Amidst the dying bodies
    SMOKE flows everywhere.

One figure stand expressionless,
    Impassive and alone.
    Unmoved by his victory,
    And the seeds of HERF he's sown."

• Options
    bandyt im sure you would miss me, but im not going anywhere.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    ENOUGH! The time for words is ended. The time to stand and deliver has begun.

The stage is set, the players are gathered. The mission is clear. Alliances will form and be broken. This is the way of the cigar bomber. Best of luck to you all, and remember....

... in the end, there can be only one.

hmmmm...... last man standing? sounds like fun.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Alex Williams:
    jsnake:
    *** you!!
    Don't under estimate The Unabomber.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Trouble brewing, I'm heading for the hills.
    Hopefully the enormous blast from Alex won't find me there.
    One God, One Truth