Home General Discussion

Birthday smoke suggestions

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Hey guys. Turning a quarter of a century on the 21st, but I haven't made up my mind yet on what to smoke (assuming it's not raining on that day).

Was thinking of having one of the smokes below, but will take other suggestions as well:
Man O' War SE
MoW Armada
ISOM Bolivar Royal Coronas
Oliva V Maduro 2010
AVO Domaine
or Liga Privada T52

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    T52 or Armada
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    Armada
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Is go with either the Armada or Oliva V. I'd stash the ISOM away and hold onto it for your 30th!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Is go with either the Armada or Oliva V. I'd stash the ISOM away and hold onto it for your 30th!
    Isom's legal in Canada
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    PuroFreak:
    Isom's legal in Canada
    Does it being legal mean it won't age as well? LoL j/k I know they are legal, but if its a great smoke that will age well that's why I would say save it for his 30th. 5 years might treat that cigar very well.
  • I'd go Armada. Especially because it forces you to have a nice 2.5 hr to 3 hr smoke. Hope it goes well for you, Wayne!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Liga Privada T52 if it's a Flying Pig. If not Armada....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I've been eyeing this Avo Domaine I've had since 2008 given to me by an old pal Urbino on one of my first games here. I will smoke it when he comes back to visit the forum. I would recommend it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I've been eyeing this Avo Domaine I've had since 2008 given to me by an old pal Urbino on one of my first games here. I will smoke it when he comes back to visit the forum. I would recommend it.
    he doesnt come back often. good luck with that.
    Maybe this post will turn his lurking into actual posting. Whatcha say Urbi ?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    im rootin for ya.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ROTFLMAO!
    kuzi16:
    kaspera79:
    im rootin for ya.
    Yeah.. This one may end up the same way Vince's fifty year old Monte Cristo went.. I hope I live that long.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I'd go Armada. Especially because it forces you to have a nice 2.5 hr to 3 hr smoke. Hope it goes well for you, Wayne!
    ^this! and happy early b-day mine is only 4 days after!
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    If you have multiple Armada's I would smoke one of those. Takes a little while to take off, but once it does its great. But.....I think the longer they rest the better, so if you only have one save it, and I say the Oliva V. I like that smoke.