Home General Discussion

Opus X P u s s * Juice

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Yes, not an error!! Thats what its called!

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=6&pos=0

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Cigar name: Opus X P u s s y Juice
    aka: Opus X Vulva
    Vitola: 6 ¾" x 36
    Wrapper: Opus X rosado
    Binder: Opus X rosado
    Filler: Sweet-n-salty
    Released: "unreleased", c. 2011
    Quantity: ??? unknown
    Rarity: 10/10

Notes: This cigar very thin at 6 ¾" x 36, the maduro tip appears to be similar to the maduro-wrapped foot of a BBMF. This tip is the "***" and it's smoked through that maduro opening/teet/***. You can pull air all the way through without clipping/cutting. They were quite emphatic that it's the first ultra premium cigar that does not require cutting. However you could bite the *** off for more air.

It is called it P u s s y Juice cuz you get sweetness and saltiness as you taste the c l i t and smoke it.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Wow, I want this for many reasons. What did you type into google to come across this? ;-)
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    LMAO. Chateau de la Fuenle should be very proud.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Wow amazing looking corona/lancero strange name/description LMFAO
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I wonder if it's a passed April Fools joke?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Ya I'm wondering if its a joke or what, but freaking hilarious and awesome at the same time!!! I want some of that ***** in my humidor!!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Probably not a joke. Fuente makes a ton of one off type Opus cigars, many of them with... suggestive names.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Im already looking for them. Not because of the name but more the vitola. I think the smaller RG will make this a GREAT smoke! *plus the name helps :D*
    Chateau de la Fuenle? It doesn't say Fuente.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i bet it wont be released.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    Ya I'm wondering if its a joke or what, but freaking hilarious and awesome at the same time!!! I want some of that ***** in my humidor!!!
    Not me, thats the only cigar that can kill that wonderful spanish cedar aroma.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Yeah, I don't think this is a pre-release or anything... just another one off stick made, like the stuff they give out at CFCF events. Just like the Opus Footballs, Culebras, and mint juleps, etc.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Yeah, I don't think this is a pre-release or anything... just another one off stick made, like the stuff they give out at CFCF events. Just like the Opus Footballs, Culebras, and mint juleps, etc.
    I still want one! I'll be emailing some people to get some info.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Wow... Over 10 hours and NO ONE has said anything about Bill Clinton!?!?!? For Shame Forum... FOR SHAME!
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    lol, sounds good...least we know why they may be in limited production LOL
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The nice P Juice will ve very limited....the seconds however will seem to go on forever, you can even pass them to your friends and they keep coming back to you.
    I like to keep my cigars away from seafood.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you can always call AF Jr. at TampaSweethearts and see if he has any.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Wow... Over 10 hours and NO ONE has said anything about Bill Clinton!?!?!? For Shame Forum... FOR SHAME!
    We expected that from YOU Lassy Wink [;)]
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who groaned a little at how Junior High immature this is???
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I still wanna smoke one....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    ..you are not. But it is not the only cigar Fuentes gave a ummm... Junior High name to. Whatever.