Home General Discussion

need an address

if someone could pm that would be great.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    PM wayne he's got a sick bork-o-dex!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I've updated the CCom Directory a little bit since I've sent it to you last. PM me with your email addy again and I'll send it.
  • pm your way wayne
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    pm from me as well wayne
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    PM from me too.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Would my brothers be so kind in shooting me that address aswell. Getting the itch to fire something off. Hmm who might it be.....to be continued....
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    PM BABY!
    Sorry about taking so long, guys. Wife's been hogging the computer for a while. Sent the updated Bork-O-Dex to everything that asked for one.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    One of you guys who just got the dex from wine-o, does it have my address as 300 N. Ridge rd #54? because I moved 4 times between late 2009 and early 2011.
    Wine-O? Am I that bad? I'll have to check the Bork-O-Dex, but I'm fairly sure it's the most current one. I'll contact you later if it isn't.
    docbp87:
    One of you guys who just got the dex from wine-o, does it have my address as 300 N. Ridge rd #54? because I moved 4 times between late 2009 and early 2011.
    Just checked the Bork-O-Dex. It's the 300 N Ridge Rd address. Is that the current one or is that outdated?