Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY Cigars, Rick, needs to be neutralized!!!

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
So I win 2nd place in the NCAA tourney and Rick sends me a fantastic selection of sticks last week. Today, I get another package, a freakin bomb of a package from this crazy SOB!!! This noob needs to be neutralized soon or cause he is blowin up boxes all over the US!!!!

The gift Rick sent me is very thoughtful and it will be in my house! I'm really shocked at this bomb you sent me. You are really not helping yourself Rick, you are forming havok here in the US buddy, not good.

Pics coming up as soon as I get some medical help. image

A beautiful souvenir from Germany which is awesome!!!

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    MAN DOWN! This guy is crazy, this makes me even more scared about the thread he started with my name in it.....
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    MAN DOWN! This guy is crazy, this makes me even more scared about the thread he started with my name in it.....
    From the PMs I have had with Rick, be scared bro.
    zeebra:
    ENFIDL:
    Wait what? Don't tell me you are helping him, why do I feel like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory now?
    ENFIDL:
    zeebra:
    ENFIDL:
    Wait what? Don't tell me you are helping him, why do I feel like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory now?
    No help from me man. Dont even look at me. You see the launch codes in the other thread...ya...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    zeebra:
    ENFIDL:

Think Terminator.....
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    zeebra:
    ENFIDL:

Think Terminator.....
    LOL
    OK, I'm having issues with my phone sending pics at the moment. I'll get em up by tonight hopefully.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Things are getting serious in here....STOP THE VIOLENCE!

NVM....Continue...:)
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Perhaps a rally call needs to blown and the troops mustered....
    Mperconte:

No, no that's not nessesary. I think my friendly gesture is being looked at in the wrong light. -----Break----- No don't target Florida, mis-understanding.----End Break----
    RCY Cigars:
    Mperconte:

No, no that's not nessesary. I think a my friendly gesture is being looked at in the wrong light. -----Break----- No don't target Florida, mis-understanding.----End Break----
    Yes, we are all friends here Rick....
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another awesome hit by RCY. Love it.
    jsnake:

Thanks JSnake but, I think my kindness is being mistakingly taken wrong. I will post later. I hope you enjoy those Zeebra. They are two of my favorites. Those are like my everyday smokes and I typically like them in the morning with my coffee. I really need to slow down on those Zino's. As far as the gift, that was for speaking up for me a month ago. Thanks.....
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:

Thanks JSnake but, I think my kindness is being mistakingly taken wrong. I will post later. I hope you enjoy those Zeebra. They are two of my favorites. Those are like my everyday smokes and I typically like them in the morning with my coffee. I really need to slow down on those Zino's. As far as the gift, that was for speaking up for me a month ago. Thanks.....
    Dont even mention it RCY! Those sure are two damn good everyday sticks to have man!!! Thanks again!!
    Great sticks and the cup is amazing. Great hit on a very deserving bork!
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    The cup is awesome...
    My wifes cousins are coming in from Heidelberg next week, wonder what they will bring?
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Whoa! RCY is nothing but touble for sure. Do a trade with him and if you are not careful German ordnance will be flying your way. He will have you drinking bier out of one of his mugs all summer long!