Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Big Event In My Son's Life Coming! PICS POSTED!

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
One of the biggest events in a young boy's life is coming up for my son on Monday! My wife and I are taking him to his first baseball game! Haha. He is a young guy still and only turns 3 in June, but he is the biggest Texas Rangers fan around! And a fan of baseball in general. If he is awake and not eating, he has his glove on and his baseball in hand! I have to say that for his age he pitches pretty damn well too! Has a great form and can launch the ball! Our BOTL Garen can verify this one! Oh, and he is a lefty pitcher. We will be watching the Rangers and the Angels with left hander CJ Wilson pitching. Our seats will be just out from 1st base. I'm excited as hell to get to take him to his first game and just wanted to share. Go Rangers!

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Dude, that's awesome! That will be a hell of a game and the Rangers are on a tear right now. Glad to see your son will witness the team he will one day play for.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    Dude, that's awesome! That will be a hell of a game and the Rangers are on a tear right now. Glad to see your son will witness the team he will one day play for.
    Hell yea! It's been a great season so far! I'll be sure to post some pics up after the game!
  • Options
    Here is a pic of him pitching on Christmas afternoon with the gift my parents got him! lol I love this picture!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    JCizzle:
    Hell yea! It's been a great season so far! I'll be sure to post some pics up after the game!

Glad I ventured off to the Non Cigar Related post. That sounds wonderful man. My son just turned 3 and I can't wait to get home to start doing those things with him also. Yes, you have to post some pics of that. ENVY
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    My son came by yesterday and we shared a cigar. Dude. EAT IT UP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..........................
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy and take advantage of the Kodak moments!

P.S.: We forgive you for being a Rangers fan, it's probably just geography :)
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, that's awesome. You get to take him to his first Major League baseball game and on the ride home you get to explain, to your little dude, that winning isn't everything, LOL. (I grew up in Angel stadium, my mom has worked there 35 years, but really I am a Cubs fan).

By looking at that picture, it looks like he has great form, and could be wearing a Major League uniform himself one day, hopefully for the Angels.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! Hope you guys have a blast brother!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol I had something else in mind... but hey baseball games are fun, I'm sure he'll have a good time.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Hope he has an awesome time at the Ranger's game man! And his pitching looks like it's getting better.
  • Options
    Well after yesterday tonight is a needed break and stress reliever. We have our house mostly put back together and things straightened up somewhat, but the rest will have to wait until tomorrow because we are about to hit the road to the Ranger's Ballpark! I'll post pics either tonight or tomorrow!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds awesome! I'm not a baseball fan but I have been to a couple of Orioles games and had a blast. For some reason I cannot watch baseball on TV but I love going to a game, having a beer and a hotdog, and I really get into the game while I'm there.
  • Options
    Take me out to the ballgame ...............
  • Options
    That was a pretty solid beatdown tonight.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    WOW!!! What a game guys! Rangers pulled off a huge 7-1 win to take back the lead of the AL West. We were tied with our opponents tonight the Angels... Wasn't there a comment about "Winning isn't everything" or something like that... Hey Bandy, that's something LOSERS say! LMAO Just bustin your chops bro. My son has an unbelievable time AND we got a couple autographs!
    Photobucket
    The first autograph we got right when we walked through the gate was the Rangers record setting closer, Neftali Feliz! This kid is lights out!
    Photobucket
    Next autograph was starting pitcher Derek Holland. Holland showed he was a hell of a pitcher last year in the playoffs. He was a hell of a nice guy too. Taking pictures and signing autographs with tons of people!
    Photobucket
    My son had this smile for pretty much the entire night! Well, at least when he wasn't screaming for the Rangers. lol
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    This was Feliz signing the ball for us. That's my arm and my son's ass in the left of the pic.
    Photobucket
    CJ Wilson pitched 7 full innings of 1 run ball with 8 strikeouts! Great outing for the lefty!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Great night for the whole family and by the time we got home, my son was saying he was ready to go back to the game. lol I think I've created a monster!
  • Options
    That's awesome you got Neftali and Derek's autographs!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Those are some nice pics. Glad you guys had a great time....
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Glad to hear it was a blast and those are some great pics man! Def a nice pick up after what happened with the duplex. I remember my Dad taking me to my first game and it's one of my best memories with my old man.
  • Options
    A Rangers' fan forever. And I got a cool dad.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Wow this is awesome looks like you guys had a great time. My little guy is only 17 months so I have time, but I can't wait.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    That's great man, very cool.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Very cool, thanks for posting the pics man. Thats awesome.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    I'm an Angels fan, but very cool you took him to his first game. Rangers killed us.
  • Options
    Jason, just so you know, I called Scioscia shortly after you posted that you were taking your son to his first game and after promising to send some cigars to Mike and Artie (Moreno, the Angels owner), they determined they could throw the game the Ramgers way for the sake of your son. Just thought you would want to know, LOL.

I turned if off after, I think, the 5th inning because you guys were just friggin' handing it to us and I was quite surprised to see the box score of 7 - 1 the next morning, I tought it might be a lot worse.
  • Options
    Yeah, Angels killed us today, though...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    You don't look anything like how I picture you in my head... Change your face NOW!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    You don't look anything like how I picture you in my head... Change your face NOW!
    Uh Lassy, he's the one in the BLACK Rangers cap, not the BLUE one..........
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    LOL And what exactly did you picture differently?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    You have some strong opinions... You smoke many good cigars and you are on the forums quite a bit...

To me you have Jet Black hair (Short) and a Mustache like Burt Reynold's and some sort of weird degree from a very prestigious University and you just so happen to have settled down NEAR that said University...

You look normal in your pics... You are (To Me) a older, established and leathery character that knows cigars and today's Major Issues....

Again... CHANGE YOUR FACE!!!!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    You have some strong opinions... You smoke many good cigars and you are on the forums quite a bit...

To me you have Jet Black hair (Short) and a Mustache like Burt Reynold's and some sort of weird degree from a very prestigious University and you just so happen to have settled down NEAR that said University...

You look normal in your pics... You are (To Me) a older, established and leathery character that knows cigars and today's Major Issues....

Again... CHANGE YOUR FACE!!!!
    OH! That's my other face. I wear that one when I smoke and discuss political issues. The face in the pictures is the one I wear when I go out with the family so I look like an average Joe. Honest mistake Lassy. lmao