Home General Discussion
Options

AF Anejo

Hey guys i go to college in a city where cigar smoking is not that big, today i decided to go into the local cigar shop, that i have been into before and they had nothing special, well today they had 3 boxes of anejos in different sizes and more boxes unopened. I dont remember the price or the sizes but if someone is interested in picking some up shut me a pm and ill get them for you.

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    They selling them at MSRP? They have any sharks?
  • Options
    im not sure on either if you are interested i can find out for you.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    There is some mad AF pricing going on. I've picked up several Opus **** at $10 bucks a piece and I'd I remember correctly my B&M has several Anejo at MSRP. I was talking to my Tobacconist and he said they aren't selling and he has lowered prices of late due to online competion. He said it's sad but it is the only way to remain competitive. He has cancelled his contract with illusione and Tatuaje due to they are always out of product due to the online retailers are selling stock faster and more competitive than it's B&M counterpart. I do have to admit that in recent visits in Tampa after talking to the owner of the Olivia Lounge 90% of his business is online sales. People can buy on Monday and have at their door by Wednesday. I imagine that a few of the only reasons I go to my B&M is to have a good drink, watch a game with friends, or an event. I buy 90% of my cigars online due to the deep discounts and quick delivery to my front door.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Yeah, the internet is F8cking the b&m industry.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    yeah, but who the hell wants to buy an Anejo for $20 when I can get a 5 pack of Anejos including a shark for $55 from AF themselves. I love my local business, but not when they are trying to cram it in my butt. At least give a brother a reach around.....
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    yeah, but who the hell wants to buy an Anejo for $20 when I can get a 5 pack of Anejos including a shark for $55 from AF themselves. I love my local business, but not when they are trying to cram it in my butt. At least give a brother a reach around.....
    I need an address of this B&M please
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    How do you order from AF themselves? All I can get from their site is a directory of retailers.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I will gladly give you guys info via pm if you would like. pm's sent
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Yeah, the internet is F8cking the b&m industry.
    Not only the cigar business. Its every retail business.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    I actually wanted the address for you had spoken of reach arounds... But thanks for the ADDRESS!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Thanks dennis!
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey...What's a reach around....??
  • Options
    Hawk55:
    I'll PM you my address...
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    dennisking:
    Can I get a pm? Still have never had an Anejo.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Hawk55:
    ..Lassie is there end to your deviant behavior.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    Hawk55:
    the END is what lassie gets when he GIVES the reach arounds
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    Hawk55:
    It's called Sleep... But I'll be jiggered if it doesn't start RIGHT back UP in the morning...
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Dennis that is funny!!!