Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

"D M V"

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
For those who don't know, the DMV stands for D.C., Maryland and Virginia. Alright, I'm starting to pack up and get ready for my redeployment back home. But before I go I have to square some people away. Dowjr and others are always having a HERF without me. Now I know I'm in Germany but, I feel obligated. Well I guess I have to do the right thing and pay my dues. So I can be welcome home the correct way. This first package will go out soon to a fellow BOTL who doesn't know he's from my home town. Not where I live now but where I grew up at. Here is a little sample of what he'll be getting and it's still two slots to fill.

Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Haha. Nice. F' someone up my man. Come home safe.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Haha. Nice. F' someone up my man. Come home safe.

Richmond Virginia, Sir, dues will be paid in short time. This one is not for you,lol.....
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    awesome package brother!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    awesome package brother!

Thank you, this will go out sometime this week. This guy that's getting this was recommended to me by more than one person. So, not only is he from where I grew up. But, fellow BOTL's put his name out there.....
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Gurkha bombs. Safe trip home buddy!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I like Gurkha bombs. Safe trip home buddy!

Gurkha's you say, hmmm.

JSnake, I don't leave for two more months. But all will be gone within a month. So, I need to get my dues paid. After May, everything will be packed except for my computer and travel humidor.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gurkha used to be my go to. Have them all except for the HMR & other insane new one. I have been expanding my boundries and finding more and more great cigars. 2 months to go huh? I hope it goes by fast for you.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    If thus guy can do this much damage from overseas I'm scared to see what he can do with a more short range situation! LoL But this is a damn good bomb and it's going to a stand up BOTL! LoL And yes I know who it's for!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Gurkha used to be my go to. Have them all except for the HMR & other insane new one. I have been expanding my boundries and finding more and more great cigars. 2 months to go huh? I hope it goes by fast for you.

Jsnake, you don't have any boundries my friend, your not fooling anyone. Hammer & Sickle, Liga Privada T-52 Flying Pig and La Gloria. I think boundries have been surpassed. As far as me leaving. The guys hear remind me everyday how you, ENFIDL and others Bombed us. I have plenty of time to take care of things, 2 monthes to be exact.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    If thus guy can do this much damage from overseas I'm scared to see what he can do with a more short range situation! LoL But this is a damn good bomb and it's going to a stand up BOTL! LoL And yes I know who it's for!

PuroFreak, this is done. Firing For Effect. Launch sequence (LC119312263US). Next D M V associate dues will be sent out by the end of the week........
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Holy crap by the time this is over there will be no DMV left :( lol badass selection of sticks!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Holy crap by the time this is over there will be no DMV left :( lol badass selection of sticks!

Thanks for reminding me ENFIDL, I didn't put up the last two sticks. Here they are. They were the Empire V and the Regent. I think this guy will say with out any problems. I've paid my dues and welcome me home. What you think?

Photobucket
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Thanks for reminding me ENFIDL, I didn't put up the last two sticks. Here they are. They were the Empire V and the Regent. I think this guy will say with out any problems. I've paid my dues and welcome me home. What you think?

Photobucket
    If he doesn't we will repo the sticks and kick him out of the DMV! lol
  • Options
    Became a little distracted with other things. But I'm back on track. Second victim, I mean fellow D M V native, lol. This guy is pretty well respected around here. He chimes in alot in the forum and likes to have fun. He cracks me up every now and then with his antics. There will be no Pic for this one because he will know and you too. But be assured. If this doesn't get him to tell the forum that he'll welcome me back. And I paid my dues, I'll move to another state. Promise that.............................
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Became a little distracted with other things. But I'm back on track. Second victim, I mean fellow D M V native, lol. This guy is pretty well respected around here. He chimes in alot in the forum and likes to have fun. He cracks me up every now and then with his antics. There will be no Pic for this one because he will know and you too. But be assured. If this doesn't get him to tell the forum that he'll welcome me back. And I paid my dues, I'll move to another state. Promise that.............................
    I'd love to know who these two are, pm me please :)just wanna know which of my local brethren you are destroying :( lol
  • Options
    Bristow is no longer part of NOVA, Rick blew it off of the map with a coordinated attack and used my old tactic of having CCOM send it as a sneak attack! This ridiculous bork hit me with 2 packages yesterday, see the ENFIDL Coordinates thread for the other, and inside were his "dues". I dunno where he got the idea that he had to pay dues, but a refund will be coming! lol Hit me with the MOW Tin Sampler! That thing is beautiful. I can't thank you enough man! You are for sure welcome back in the DMV but only after you help rebuild Bristow, my neighbors are pissed! haha
  • Options
    Told you, got to take care of home base. I know it's early but I wanted to make sure that gift got to you. Hope you enjoy your B-Day.
  • Options
    Waayyy too generous! Thank you!!! It's def one to remember thanks to all this violence....lol
  • Options
    I can't wait for the other part of this one to land! I think someone will be surprised!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    I can't wait for the other part of this one to land! I think someone will be surprised!

I hope so Puro. We will see, I said something to him just yesterday and he blew me off.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

I hope so Puro. We will see, I said something to him just yesterday and he blew me off.
    Strange... he is a cool guy and has always been friendly. Maybe he can just sense the evil and destruction you are soon to inflict on his home... I'd be cautious as well!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

Strange... he is a cool guy and has always been friendly. Maybe he can just sense the evil and destruction you are soon to inflict on his home... I'd be cautious as well!

IVE BEEN HIT! I couldnt open the box at work so I had to come home to check it out and man it knocked the wind out of me. I almost had a tear come out. Thanks again~
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

IVE BEEN HIT! I couldnt open the box at work so I had to come home to check it out and man it knocked the wind out of me. I almost had a tear come out. Thanks again~
    wow! Awesome package! This wasn't the one I knew about, but that's freakin awesome!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I'm not from DMV so this was suppose to be on another thread but **** I got hit and wanted to show others what I got from RCY
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Photobucket

This is done.....
  • Options
    Oh snap! Can't wait to hear from the one who got destroyed by this!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Photobucket

This is done.....
    He is going to be shocked when he gets home from work to find out he has to get room somewhere else! LoL
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Photobucket

This is done.....
    He is going to be shocked when he gets home from work to find out he has to get room somewhere else! LoL
    My home is open to you man, it may not be completely rebuilt but yeah it's open to you.....lol
  • Options
    Hmmm... I'm wondering if this target has not yet seen this package. His silence suggests he hasn't after receiving a package like this.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    OMG

Photobucket