Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

In need of two xikar digital hygrometers

Hey fellow botls, Im in need of two dig hygro's . Maybe I can purchase them with cigars. I have a huge variety. Let me know what we can do. Thanks guys Stav

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dude...a lot of guys just get the 5$ hygrometer from Wal mart like myself and they work perfect.....mine is dead on
  • Options
    i have two hygroset II and i cant get them to be calibrated, but i have two xikars and they r perfect. ive tried many times ( the salt test )and also changed batteries......is there only one type at walmart...ill def try them...thanks bro, cause the xikars are expensive...i got 2 for 20 each awhile back,but its def money
  • Options
    there are two kinda i think..but the one u want is in garden section(typically) and its 5.99 or 4.99 i think....
  • Options
    kool , im gonna check it out tmrw..ill let you knw.....i appreciate it!!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've got one of those cheapos from wally world and it's within a point of accuracy. Mint.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    That's funny. I've had 2 xikars and both were off by a lot! I gave up on them and purchased a Savoy digital for 28 bucks and very pleased with it. Guess I just had some bad experiences that turned me off of them for good.
  • Options
    is the one from walmart digital
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Digital but not adjustable. I did a salt test and it came up to 74.
  • Options
    yes digital...but if it comes to 74% then you just adjust in ur head...so if u like ur humi at 70 and ur hygro says 74...u are really at 70! lol....
  • Options
    Acu-Rite 00613 Digital Hygrometer from Wal-Mart got it, ill chekc my local walmart tomorrow,dont see it on the website, thank guys!!!