Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I am the Unabomber

You doubted me so i thought i would compile a sampling of my handiwork..

Your days are numbered.

Past Victims:
Phobicsquirrel
NYHCx516x
kingjk729
Sandman1am
laker1963
TatuajeVI
cholmes8310
PuroFreak
robbyras
Renaissance_Man
Hays
The Cank
dennisking
GadwinDuil
lilwing88
zeebra
doromath

zeebra:
My wish from Alex "unibomber" Williams, MoW Virtues along with some hitch hikers!

imagePhotobucket">

doromath:
Well I saw the smoke coming from my mailbox from down the street as I came home.

I just recieved an overly-generous welcome bombing from Alex Williams with a nice mix of some mild to medium premiums I've been wanting to try! As an added bonus he threw in a DPG Cuban Classic which I intend to use as a good intro to some fuller bodied sticks.

Thanks again Alex!

laker1963:
So I was the victim of another attack. This time it was a guy that has been hanging around here for a little while but has lately been becoming very involved with all things around the forums.

Alex sent me out 8 different sticks and the list is impressive.

I don't know why hw picked me, but as all unfairly attacked victims, ICheck it out...
Nub Habano
UNO Puro
La Herencia Cubana
AJ Fernandez Sig. Series
Gurkha Blue steel
Gurkha Centurian
5 Vegas Gold
Then just to make this attack as effective as he could, Alex throws in a Camacho Pre Embargo ! I reserve the right to sue his a$$ off! Oh no wait, that would be a bit of an overreaction huh? I'll just have to show him the error of his ways, by sending out a little "Peace keeing mission" of my own.

Nice hit Alex. Obviously you are gaining a reputation around here for being a good trader and stand up guy. Now we can add surprise attacker of innocent Canadians. I hope you are proud of yourself? THANKS ALEX !!!

Sandman1am:
Thought I got away w/o getting hit today. Mailman came early, round 10 and so I go to check and make sure my mailbox was still there. Just bills as usual so I went back inside unsuspecting that Alex is working with the USPO and had them deliever the bomb to my side door. I went to leave for dinner and there she was just waiting for me on a motion sensor. BOOM He hit me with 6 great sticks Tat Red Tubo (one of my favs), Gurkha Centurian, Dominus, Cohiba Red Dot, MOW, and wait for it.......................MOW Virtue! Awesome Bomb Alex thanks so much really looking forward to the Virture. If you get the chance def. trade with Alex he is an outstanding BOTL. Keep your head down when you get to your new man cave Alex. Paybacks a ***.

PuroFreak:
I never saw it coming... It was a nice morning, slightly overcast, warm, with a slight breeze. I made my stroll to the mail box without a clue of the horror in store for me. He launched from the East, one shot zeroed in perfectly on my location, the blast was a total surprise! Ohhhh the humanity! lol In case it isn't clear, I got bombed from Alex today out of the blue with 4 awesome sticks! First was one I've been wanting to try for quite sometime and that's the Gurkha Beast. The name fits the appearance of this monster! WOW! Next is the Graycliff Blue label. I have one of these in the humi, but have never smoked one. I know Graycliff cigars don't get a lot of love on the forums, but I've always really enjoyed them and never had a bad stick. The third is the Gran Habano Vintage 2002. Another I have never had but have really wanted to try. I've seen some great deals on these so it will be nice to try it so I can see if I need to invest in more of these. Last but certainly not least is the only cigar in the bunch I have tried, the Diesel! Love these smokes! Great balance of strength and flavor and one of the best offerings from Mr. Fernandez!
Thanks a ton Alex! This was an awesome surprise and really blew me away! Just watch your back buddy... I'm setting my sights east and have you in the cross hairs pal!

P.S. You have a PM Alex.

robbyras:
Alex hit me with a PIF to end all PIFs... basically he snuck into my house, found my cigar wishlist and fulfilled it...Dominus, MOW, 5Vegas AAA, DGP Cuban Classic, AJ Fernandez Signature and topped it off with a Gurka Centurian... just an insane package... and it took less than 50 hours from his PM until they were in my humi... basically Alex is my hero... thanks again brother!

Hays:
Got this man's package from PIF today... boy did he come through! Gorgeous Padilla Dominus, 2 Gurkha Turks, RP Signature, and a Graycliff 1666. This guy sure went strong into his first game, and I'd give him major props. Thanks Alex!

Renaissance_Man:
Alex Williams:
im back.
You sure are! I just got home from going out with my girlfriend (its her birthday) and I see a package. I'm like - "It's the ear-plugs I bought from Amazon". I open the package and see a wooden box in it and think "This is a weird way to package ear-plugs!" It took me a bit to realize this was a box of freaking Brazilian Label Coronas! Man... You made my day! Thanks, Alex! I got some munition now to go ahead with some bombing plans of myself ;)... Even though - I don't know if I want to part with any of those Brazilian tasties! mmmmmmm

The Cank:
So the 2010 5 Vegas Limitada went on special last week and I had posted how much I wanted to try these but that my cigar fund was tapped out. So in the mail yesterday I received 5 5 Vegas Limitadas' sent to me by none other than Mr. Alex Williams ! This man bought me the DD ! Alex you are the definition of a BOTL. Thank you so much, and as I stated, keep a look out because you never know when its going to come back to you ( and it IS coming ! )

dennisking:

Hayblet:
HOLY CRAP I'VE BEEN BOMBED!!!!!

Seriously bad@ss bomb from Alex

dennisking:
So my MAW was a random bag of whatever. just has to be smokeable. what I get is this phenomenal pack from Alex that had 7 top notch sticks. A Sol Cubano Maduro, a LHCOF (just had my first last night, awesome stick), RP Sungrown which I hear is awesome, 5 Vegas AAA (woohoo), RP 1961 (wow), a Nica Libre (really excited for this), and last and most certainly not least, a Gurkha Titan!. Alex, you are the MAN. Thanks so much

GadwinDuil:
GadwinDuil:
Alex and I setup a trade for his old pipe, and I told the guy I was in LA and couldn't send anything out, but the jerk still sends his out immediately...

He not only sent the pipe and accessories but 5 completely uncalled for sticks!

Thank you Alex. You've successfully increased my sophistication level by 1 point, DING!

Hayblet:
I'm beyond floored by what I got in Alex's PIF this has to be by far the best package ever.

Photobucket

Not in any order but he sent a Greycliff DE, 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle, Man O War SE, Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto, AVO LE10, Tatuaje Red Tubos, a Padilla Habano with 6 months on it, Gurkha Black Dragon, a Gurkha Master Select Churchill, and last but by far not the least....a Gurkha Grand Reserve!!!! Holy crap I'm beyond floored and just speechless, there will be retribution Alex! Just you wait.

TatuajeVI:
here you go lilwing!

Gurhka Dragon, Cain F, MoW Virtue, Don Pepin CC, and a Tat Red Tubos that looks awfully pink thanks to my flash, lol.

kingjk729:
So I got my PIF package in from Alex ........ The man has decimated my mail box with 7 great sticks ....... He nailed me with a Padilla Dominus a LHCOF a DPG JJ maduro and a Cuban Classic a MOW and a CuAvana Intenso and one of tasty yard treats ... a Fumas by Padilla ................... All in All an awesome package from an awesome BOTL Thanks Brother

lilwing88:
Bomb #2 from Alex_Williams:

Tatuaje Verocu Tubos
2- LHCOF Toros
MOW Torp

Sorry for the crappy pics. I'm between digital cameras right now. My 2 year-old got his hands on my camera and used it as a hammer, so I'm using my cellphone camera for now.

cholmes8310:
Damnit Alex!!! Totally uncalled for! Got home and my mailbox that still wasn't repaired from Alien's and Sandman's packages, was completely leveled now due to a bomb from Alex. Out of the blue bomb, had no friggin idea I was even a target. Hit me with a great selection, two of which I haven't had, and a few favorites I was out of. Pic is below. Alex, you know that I, as a crimson-blooded BAMA fan, cannot tolerate this unfounded attack by an Auburn fan. All I gotta say is, you better reinforce your positiion. I won't tell you when, but you got yours coming. Now, I have a regular MOW, MOW SE, MOW Ruinations, and MOW Virtues. I'm going for a 4 stick day. What kinda badge you get for that? MWAHAHAHA. And totally looking forward to the AirBender!!

zeebra:
Just got it!! Nice stogies bro! Thanks!

imagePhotobucket">

TatuajeVI:
He got me too, man! For the "mystery stick" game he sent me 3 mystery sticks and TWELVE more! WTF?

NYHCx516x:
Vulchor:
Do I really need to beat a dead horse and tell everyone how great Alex Williams is and easy to deal with??? Well in case you live under a rock....he is awesome and you should work with him any time you can. Thanks Alex.
Agreed. I just got a package from him, he insisted that I have some 5 vegas since ive not smoked any of them yet. had some nice extras in there too!

Comments

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    impresive resume.
    im ready for war
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    415:
    impresive resume.
    im ready for war
    you are F'd in the A
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    415:
    impresive resume.
    im ready for war
    you are F'd in the A
    LOL too f*ckin true...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    no faith in the new guy.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    415:
    no faith in the new guy.

Man, it's some heat in here.....
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    It's like WW-Nam all over again.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    if any ordinances land in my yard this time I will return fire ten-fold.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Should I breathe a sigh of relief that I'm Switzerland in all of this?
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Hayblet:
    Thats what you said last time haha. Quite a few people talk big but fail to follow through. All bark no bite. But don't worry I'm goin after these young guns.... For now.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    skweekz:
    Should I breathe a sigh of relief that I'm Switzerland in all of this?

In that case I claim Sweden!
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    But don't worry I'm goin after these young guns.... For now.

So what constitutes a "young gun" in this case??
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    That "little" bomb Alex sent me for no other reason than posting a hello to the forums is the single thing responsible for moving me into fuller bodied smokes.

Some folks bomb your humidor: Alex bombs your mind.
  • Options
    doromath:
    That "little" bomb Alex sent me for no other reason than posting a hello to the forums is the single thing responsible for moving me into fuller bodied smokes.

Ah, I'm starting to see the clearer picutre here. It may be because I've been drinking since I got off work this morning, but I hereby officially challenge Alex to bomb my mind! I'm a glutton for punishment :0)
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    You must first have a mind Skweekz
  • Options
    skweekz:
    doromath:

Ah, I'm starting to see the clearer picutre here. It may be because I've been drinking since I got off work this morning, but I hereby officially challenge Alex to bomb my mind! I'm a glutton for punishment :0)
    The best way to assure you won't get a bomb from me is to ask for it! :)
  • Options
    doromath:

Thank you for the new signature!!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    Hayblet:
    Thats what you said last time haha. Quite a few people talk big but fail to follow through. All bark no bite. But don't worry I'm goin after these young guns.... For now.
    Aye and back then I had maybe 30 cigars to my name, now though...
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    honestly it's posts like this that keep me coming back multiple times a day. although most of you have never seen each other person, you talk to and treat each other like you've known each for years. sure there's some arguing from time to time but that's expected within any group. for the most part, everyone on the board takes pride in making the next guy happy, wether it be via a lop-sided trade or a bombing or even a heads up that a certain stick is available in your area if anyone wants it. keep it up fella's, it gives the forum a real family-ish vibe.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Alex is one MAD bomber and a stand up guy! It's good to have one of the old school guys back! All you newer members who weren't around during his reign of madness... You are in for a hell of a ride! lol Between Alex and Rick (RCY Cigars) this place could get dangerous!
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Alex Williams:
    doromath:

Thank you for the new signature!!
    The least I can do! Glad you're back!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Alex Williams:
    You doubted me so i thought i would compile a sampling of my handiwork..

Hmm, maybe a little welcome back bomb is in order. I'm gonna get medieval on yo ass!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    doromath:

now that's funny

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say that first post is pretty damn impressive.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Great Compliation of victoms !!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jsnake:
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah BLAH! When was this ****, like, 1987? LOL

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Sniper:
    jsnake:

ROTFLMAO!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    jsnake:

OMG LMAO... I'm with Jsnake on this one: Alex knows how to put it down.. but hell, respect to both of yas.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    jsnake:

bahahahahahahaha nice!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Sandman1am: Thought I got away w/o getting hit today. Mailman came early, round 10 and so I go to check and make sure my mailbox was still there. Just bills as usual so I went back inside unsuspecting that Alex is working with the USPO and had them deliever the bomb to my side door. I went to leave for dinner and there she was just waiting for me on a motion sensor. BOOM He hit me with 6 great sticks Tat Red Tubo (one of my favs), Gurkha Centurian, Dominus, Cohiba Red Dot, MOW, and wait for it.......................MOW Virtue! Awesome Bomb Alex thanks so much really looking forward to the Virture. If you get the chance def. trade with Alex he is an outstanding BOTL. Keep your head down when you get to your new man cave Alex. Paybacks a ***.

Alex much respect that you hit me with the 1st strike. If my memory is correct I do believe that the mini nuke I sent you was the last package that you got hit with right before your mysterious disappearance.

I see that you finally dug & crawled back out from underneath the rubble of where your home used to be. Sorry that you had to move into an apartment after I destroyed your house but I told you not to call me by a certain name.

I will only warn you once more because I'm sure you are still shaken by my last hit. Do not try to counter attack or use me as an example to scare the FNGs. Especially if you are not going to tell them all the details of the war.

BORKs beware Alex is the real deal. Although I am from the school of show me something not lets talk about it.
  • Options
    Double post...