Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who’s up and who needs a wish fulfilled? This is one game that has been dragging so let’s get it back on track!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rhamlin is up to make a wish!!!
  • Options
    Post up Disco, I know there are many of us who’d like to blow up err fulfill a wish for you ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Guess I need to think of something else. Like the color project. 😁
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all of those Ricky I will hook you up the next time I see you.  Pick some other stuff that maybe someone else will help you out with.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    OSOK
  • Options
    MF lancero’s ?
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got this one, Ricky. I'll try to get it out this week but no guarantees. Starting up at the second job again this week.
  • Options
    I've got this one, Ricky. I'll try to get it out this week but no guarantees. Starting up at the second job again this week.
    Thanks Charlie. Guess it’s your turn. 
  • Options
    Just to update this, I did not get this out before Ricky got back on the boat. He'll be gone for a few weeks so I'm just going to give it to him in person in Chicago.
  • Options
    Just to update this, I did not get this out before Ricky got back on the boat. He'll be gone for a few weeks so I'm just going to give it to him in person in Chicago.
    Looking forward to meeting you and the gang. Gonna be EPIC!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Charlie needs to make a wish.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CharlieHeis Make your wish son!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options

• Options
    Oops I completely forgot about this. I can think of a couple of newer items that I haven't purchased yet. The My Father La Gran Oferta and the Crowned Heads Ciudad de Music are a couple that come to mind. I see there is a LP Mr. Sam lancero that must have snuck by when I wasn't paying attention. I'll try to come up with a couple more over the weekend.
  • Options
    Bump this for Charlie.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    HolyWarriorHolyWarrior Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    I am newbie I want to grant a wish 
  • Options
    In my opinion if you have the aforementioned cigars, and for the sake of keeping this going, go for it.  PM me for the details, also the "rules" (I use this loosely) are on the first post of the first page.  If anyone objects to Mr. @HolyWarrior stepping up please post.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion if you have the aforementioned cigars, and for the sake of keeping this going, go for it.  PM me for the details, also the "rules" (I use this loosely) are on the first post of the first page.  If anyone objects to Mr. @HolyWarrior stepping up please post.
    "have the aforementioned cigars" being the operative phrase, of course.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Another bump for Charlie.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Oops I completely forgot about this. I can think of a couple of newer items that I haven't purchased yet. The My Father La Gran Oferta and the Crowned Heads Ciudad de Music are a couple that come to mind. I see there is a LP Mr. Sam lancero that must have snuck by when I wasn't paying attention. I'll try to come up with a couple more over the weekend.
    In addition to the MF La Gran Oferta, CH Ciudad de Musica, Mr. Sam lancero, I came up with a couple Caldwells I have not tried in the Eastern Standard Sungrown and the All Out Kings. I also keep seeing the HR Claro and Blue on the auction sites but haven't pulled the trigger on those yet. 
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Someone help Charlie out, this has gone on way too long. I wish I could but I only have one of his list and that’s not a wish fulfillment in any way. 
  • Options
    Someone help Charlie out, this has gone on way too long. I wish I could but I only have one of his list and that’s not a wish fulfillment in any way. 
    My fault, I have forgotten about this a couple times. 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this one it’s been stuck in Limbo for a bit 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    I'll look for some other new stuff I haven't tried. Sorry my list sucks.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New list??

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    New list??
    This thread is like playing bingo.
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.