Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    You are getting a NEW humi?! It sounds like I should help you fill that bad boy up!
    Yeah man! Thank God it's a 300-400 count! I should take pics of how full my coolidor is, lol. It's a disaster!
    I am actualy going to walmart today to get a new cooler... I can't believe how fast this one filled up!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Ejenne, is it your turn to make a wish? Because I can hook Phil up with that La Herencia Cubana Oscuro.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    sightunseen:
    Ejenne, is it your turn to make a wish? Because I can hook Phil up with that La Herencia Cubana Oscuro.
    Evan is filling my wish, so he gets to make one now. But if you want to hook up a trade for some of those Oscuro Fuerte's let me know and we'll work something out. :)
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    sightunseen:
    Evan is filling my wish, so he gets to make one now. But if you want to hook up a trade for some of those Oscuro Fuerte's let me know and we'll work something out. :)
    Hey, Phil, you have a PM.
    Back at ya.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    So, My package went out to Phil today so it's my turn to wish...

I wish for anything by Carlos Torano, except for the dominico which I have a couple of. I have only had a few of his smokes and I would certainly love to try some more!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Wish granted. PM sent.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Wish granted. PM sent.
    damn!! under an hour, lilwing is like a wish ninja
    letsgowithbob:
    lilwing88:
    Wish granted. PM sent.
    This has gotta be a new record.
    Evan's package arrived today. Holy f-ing balls, man. You're insane, lol. Thank you once again for sending me an AWESOME selection of sticks. I smoked an Anejo robusto last week with Tony - it was incredible. I will love this one just as much. And of course, I look forward to trying the MX2's and LHCOF. Oh - and the LFD Double Ligero you included - pfft - one of my favs for sure.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Who's wish ????????
    It's my turn. I sent out Evan's wish yesterday. When he get's it, I'll make mine.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    letsgowithbob:
    lilwing88:
    Wish granted. PM sent.
    This has gotta be a new record.
    I'm going to try and beat lilwing's record. You can catch me camping out over night by the computer just waiting for him to post what he wants. Like waiting in line for tickets.....been wanting to try this one out for a bit now.
  • Now sandman, if/ when you grant his wish, you better wish for somethin I have! Or else....
    Alex Williams:
    Now sandman, if/ when you grant his wish, you better wish for somethin I have! Or else....
    Uh oh I feel a hunting trip to Australia coming on. LOL
  • Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    Now sandman, if/ when you grant his wish, you better wish for somethin I have! Or else....
    Uh oh I feel a hunting trip to Australia coming on. LOL
    Now there's an idea! I was just thinkin of how you really don't want me to have to bomb the **** out of you if you wish wrong, but I am diggin the Australia idea ;)
  • Sandman you really are waitin on this one ain't ya? I think you have been on here more than me today (and that's sayin sonethin!)
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman you really are waitin on this one ain't ya? I think you have been on here more than me today (and that's sayin sonethin!)
    Alex "are you stalking me? Cause that would be super!" Van Wilder
  • I'm a lion you're a gazelle. I'm just a lion who has a cruise missile locked on to my gazelle. Waiting to strike my friend. Timing is everything. MWUHAHAHAHA
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Not to try and get back on topic or anything, lol, but where are we at with the wishes now?
  • Haha well marty is waitin for evan to get his package then marty will wish.
    Lol, right on, just wanted to see where it was at, this is my favorite game on the boards.
  • Edit* wouldn't let me delete
  • I've been wanton to get in on it for a while it's just people have been wishing for the wrong stuff! I apologize for disrupting your precious game E.T. (said with a sarcastic tone but with deep respect like that of a padawan to his jedi master) :)
    Lmao, you watch Clone Wars on Cartoon Network? I just got a mental image of that pink chick, Anakin's Padawan saying that, lol.
    Alex Williams:
    I'm a lion you're a gazelle. I'm just a lion who has a cruise missile locked on to my gazelle. Waiting to strike my friend. Timing is everything. MWUHAHAHAHA
    Shhhh be vewwwwwy vewwwwwy quiet I'm huntin waabit. This gazelle is so fast he delivers subs for Jimmy Johns. Good luck getting a lock on target.
  • Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    I'm a lion you're a gazelle. I'm just a lion who has a cruise missile locked on to my gazelle. Waiting to strike my friend. Timing is everything. MWUHAHAHAHA
    Shhhh be vewwwwwy vewwwwwy quiet I'm huntin waabit. This gazelle is so fast he delivers subs for Jimmy Johns. Good luck getting a lock on target.
    Haha well I'm a damn good shot so we'll see. We'll see...
    Evan sent me a PM that he got his pack I sent.

Here's my wish: I know it might be a little out there, but here goes nuthin...................

Forum Blend Maduro.
  • lilwing88:
    Evan sent me a PM that he got his pack I sent.

Here's my wish: I know it might be a little out there, but here goes nuthin...................

Forum Blend Maduro.
    Hot damn! Go big or go home I guess ;) good luck my friend!
    Lilwing I offered to trade for these a while back and no one responded. I hope you have better luck then I did. Focker out!