+2 :P
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    wwhwang:
    Hayblet:
    kuzi16:
    better post your wish before i go to bed
    +1 :D
    +2 :P
    How about I post tomorrow and all 3 of you guys fill my wishes? Just like a genie in a bottle :)
    I wish for AVO Domaine.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    I wish for AVO Domaine.
    That's your job, kuzi :P I've been trying to get my hands on AVO for a long time, but I can't bring myself to spend so much just to sample every AVO line.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    I wish for AVO Domaine.
    i got ya!!! pm me your addy.
    i think i lost it.

kuzi16:
    Sandman1am:
    I wish for AVO Domaine.
    i got ya!!! pm me your addy.
    i think i lost it.

Awesome thanks Kuzi! I don't think you ever had my addy...at least I don't remember us ever trading, oh well pm incoming now.
    i started this thread....
    91 pages later i finally get to grant a wish.
    kuzi16:
    Unreal...funny but unreal. Well thanks for starting this thread it's a ton of fun.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    I've been following it since u started it, and yet to have been able to grant a wish! LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    There it is! Now the universe is going to Implode! Damn U Kuzi!
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    kuzi16:
    What does a man that has everything he likes wish for
    jship079:
    kuzi16:
    What does a man that has everything he likes wish for
    things i have never seen or things that i have somehow never tried. the cigar world is so big that there are tons out there that i have yet to try.
    I have a list that i am creating. From this list i will post one wish a day until someone can grant it. there is nothing to crazy. so far im up to 7, though i doubt i will get past 4... no way will i get past 5. but if i do i then have two more.
    I Got my wish from Kuzi yesterday and didn't have time to post until today. Thank you for filling my wish and throwing in the extra stick. Kuzi you are all set to wish away!
    Sandman1am:
    I Got my wish from Kuzi yesterday and didn't have time to post until today. Thank you for filling my wish and throwing in the extra stick. Kuzi you are all set to wish away!
    not many people get the age on cigars like that extra i sent. just so you know they age well. enjoy it.

as far as my wish goes...
    i am going to post a wish a day (or so) until someone fills it. i have a list of cigars that i want to try.
    ... but i want some more than others so the ones i want to try the most are on top. they will be easier to find as i go on. the first few may be a long shot.

never hurts to ask, right?

I wish for:

Danli Reserve Sungrown

im not sure they still make these things but i wanted a box about 4 years ago and when i wanted to buy it an unexpected expense came up and i never got back to it.

kuzi16:
    Sandman1am:
    not many people get the age on cigars like that extra i sent. just so you know they age well. enjoy it.

as far as my wish goes...
    i am going to post a wish a day (or so) until someone fills it. i have a list of cigars that i want to try.
    ... but i want some more than others so the ones i want to try the most are on top. they will be easier to find as i go on. the first few may be a long shot.

never hurts to ask, right?

I wish for:

Danli Reserve Sungrown

im not sure they still make these things but i wanted a box about 4 years ago and when i wanted to buy it an unexpected expense came up and i never got back to it.

I saw how much age was on it and I fainted. When I woke up the stick went into my special humi where I keep my extra special stuff. The extra special stuff/humi was one that I smoked at our herf a GOF. Maybe when we have our next herf I will break this bad boy out. Thanks again....oh and I have a Danli but it's in the shop right now and you def. don't want to smoke my truck......still watching
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Enquiring minds want to know Tony, what was the extra cigar and how much age was on it?
    j0z3r:
    Enquiring minds want to know Tony, what was the extra cigar and how much age was on it?
    gurkha Legend

almost 4 years.
    ok wish #2

if im not mistaken this cigar is only one vitola and the vitola is in the name of the cigar.
    again this may be a long shot but:
    LFD Perfecto habano

the danli reserve sungrown is still open so if you have that ill accept previous wishes as well...

kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    gurkha Legend

almost 4 years.
    Excited to smoke it too! Have a few but none with that much time on them. Gonna let me know exactly how well they will age.

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    gurkha Legend

almost 4 years.
    Very nice. I'm not Gurkha's biggest fan, but the Legend is a fine cigar.

I can grant one third of your new wish, have a La Flor Dominicana perfecto sampler that originally came with 2 habano perfectos. Maybe the next one.
    ok... imma gunna recap:

1) Danli Reserve Sungrown
    2) LFD Perfecto Habano
    and now: Room 101 LTD Conjura

this is the new one. its not just "Room 101" its "Room 101 LTD Conjura" i have yet to see one in person, though i hear they cam out about a month or so ago.

2) LFD Perfecto Habano
    3) Room 101 LTD Conjura
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I have one Room 101. I already smoked one and I really liked it, but I'd be willing to part with that one I have. If you want, PM me with the rest of your list and maybe I'll have something else on there.
    Rob1110:
    I have one Room 101. I already smoked one and I really liked it, but I'd be willing to part with that one I have. If you want, PM me with the rest of your list and maybe I'll have something else on there.
    What? NO!!! I'ts sup. to go longer right? LOL
    Rob1110:
    is it the Room 101 LTD Conjura or is it just the room 101? if its not box pressed it isnt the new one. from their website: CLICK

• Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    It's the new conjura. I have one. Wish I had more but I didn't have the money or the room in the humi when I picked it up.
    Rob1110:
    It's the new conjura. I have one. Wish I had more but I didn't have the money or the room in the humi when I picked it up.
    understood...
    i think i wanna see if i can hold out for a full 3 of the wish. if this goes on too long ill PM you rob and we can work something out. I dont wanna hold up the game too much.

this brings me to my next wish...
    LGC Serie N

this brings the list to:
    2) LFD Perfecto Habano
    3) Room 101 LTD Conjura
    4) La Gloria Cubana Serie N

im a sucker for oscuro...
    kuzi16:
    Rob1110:
    understood...
    i think i wanna see if i can hold out for a full 3 of the wish. if this goes on too long ill PM you rob and we can work something out. I dont wanna hold up the game too much.

LGC Serie N

this brings the list to:
    2) LFD Perfecto Habano
    3) Room 101 LTD Conjura

Anyone else thinking his 4th wish is going to be 5 Vegas Classic?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    kuzi16:
    Rob1110:
    understood...

LGC Serie N

this brings the list to:
    2) LFD Perfecto Habano
    3) Room 101 LTD Conjura

Have any ISOM's on your list?