Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Hey Joe, check out my thread in the GD about the Texas Cigar Festival. I have one of the JGarcia, and dont know which EP it is, but if those are ones you want, I can send em your way and you can pick some more from the first two pics if you would like.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    j0z3r:
    Honestly guys, I'm at a loss for what to wish for. There are lots of cigars out there I want to try, but it seems nobody has them or is willing to part with them (if indeed anyone does have them) more often than not. So one last wish, and then I don't know what.

Gran Habano Azteca.
    You have a pm
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Shawn, Alex, thank you both for the offers, I do appreciate you guys trying to grant a wish. I'm going to respectfully decline however.

And instead, here's what I'm going to do. This will be open to any forum member who chooses to participate. Pick a number between 1 and 999, I will use an online random number generator and announce who comes closest tomorrow evening, the wish will then be turned over to that person.
    I'm goin with 471
  • 415415 Posts: 951
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Ive got 2 azteca's I can send you, I can throw in some others to complete the trade...you up for this? PM me
    Come on fellas. Roughly 10 hours left on this one.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    207 please..
    Well guys, the number is in. 192 is the number, and that means kaspera79 is the winner with 207 and a difference of only 25. Wish away Kas.
    j0z3r:
    Well guys, the number is in. 192 is the number, and that means kaspera79 is the winner with 207 and a difference of only 25. Wish away Kas.
    Well, since my request seems a little higher end, and Joe was very generous in his deferral.... how about a Liga Privada#9, A Liga PrivadaT-52, or anything Avo.
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Well, since my request seems a little higher end, and Joe was very generous in his deferral.... how about a Liga Privada#9, A Liga PrivadaT-52, or anything Avo.
    Anyone still interested in being a part of this game ? If none of these I always like surprises.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Anyone still interested in being a part of this game ? If none of these I always like surprises.
    hey bro I don't have any of those really high end sticks but I do have a few surpizes up my sleeve. If interested PM me your addy
    MTuccelli:
    kaspera79:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    hey bro I don't have any of those really high end sticks but I do have a few surpizes up my sleeve. If interested PM me your addy
    I am!!! I just don't have any liga Privada unfortunately.
    Okay.. If there aren't any LP-9, or LP-52s, no Avos around.. How about some La Flor Dominicana, or Camacho..
    kaspera79:
    Okay.. If there aren't any LP-9, or LP-52s, no Avos around.. How about some La Flor Dominicana, or Camacho..

PM to you Sir....
    RCY Cigars:
    kaspera79:

PM to you Sir....
    I gotcha if he doesnt
    RCY Cigars:
    kaspera79:

PM to you Sir....
    Well it looks like Jiminy Cricket comes forth in the form of RCY Cigars.. Our man in Germania has taken time from his bombings to grant a Wish.. Thank you for the generous offer.
    P.S. ... these two ( Alex and RCY ) are serious..They are truely becoming a cigar superpower around here. We may need the League of Nations, NATO, United Nations, or the Justice League to step in soon. thanks to both of you.
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    kaspera79:

PM to you Sir....
    Well it looks like Jiminy Cricket comes forth in the form of RCY Cigars.. Our man in Germania has taken time from his bombings to grant a Wish.. Thank you for the generous offer.

This may take a full week before it gets to Kaspera79. Because of my location and mailroom being closed on weekends. He knows the details. So please be patient, thanks.