Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate to spoil the fun, but the tracking number says it lands tomorrow. I will have pics up as soon as it arrives.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Ahh haven't looked the usps clerk said today but I haven't checked the numbers. Damn lol oh well haha
  • ok so I checked the numbers said it was delivered at 834 hope you enjoy brother
    Awesome, I should be home by 5 and have pictures up shortly thereafter.
    Got my MAW package from aeon today. Thank you very much brother. I am looking forward to all of these! MAW from aeon
  • My turn to make a wish so I guess any liga privada lots I have tried. Any connie wrapped cigar that I haven't tried like predomo reserve. Oliveros king havana black knight. Any montecristo I've only had the classic would love to try more. 5 vegas relic or high primmings Just trying to be open on this. Thanks!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    My turn to make a wish so I guess any liga privada lots I have tried. Any connie wrapped cigar that I haven't tried like predomo reserve. Oliveros king havana black knight. Any montecristo I've only had the classic would love to try more. 5 vegas relic or high primmings Just trying to be open on this. Thanks!

I can hook u up with a LP9, 5V Relic, And a Connie and maybe a few stragglers! It'll be tues before I an get them out!
  • Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    My turn to make a wish so I guess any liga privada lots I have tried. Any connie wrapped cigar that I haven't tried like predomo reserve. Oliveros king havana black knight. Any montecristo I've only had the classic would love to try more. 5 vegas relic or high primmings Just trying to be open on this. Thanks!

I can hook u up with a LP9, 5V Relic, And a Connie and maybe a few stragglers! It'll be tues before I an get them out!
    Cool brother
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

Class Act Brian ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

Class Act Brian ;)

Ty brother
  • Brian you are 1 stand up dude!
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Brian you are 1 stand up dude!

I gotcher back brother:)
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    whats going on with this thread guys? whose wish is it?
    It's mine I was waiting till aeon got his pkg before I posted
    oh ok. just didnt want this thread to die out.
    O trust me I'd neve let that happen lol still deciding on my wish so thank goodness I got a day or so lol
    sounds like you are putting a lot of thought into it...
    Lol yeah but pretty well have it narrowed down to a few
    you know you can wish for as many as you want, and gives someone an easier time to fill your wish also...
    Hmmmm a new perspective lol thanks bro
    always willing to help out
    Bump. How about that wish...
  • DAAAAAYUM! my wish from good friend Brian down in 'tucky
    Photobucket
    Thanks Medic that kiled my wishlist buddy
    Yw brother!! Glad u enjoy
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    DAAAAAYUM! my wish from good friend Brian down in 'tucky
    Photobucket
    Thanks Medic that kiled my wishlist buddy
    love the Ava's and oooo the anjeo :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Let's see my turn, lol !!! DPG stuff, blue label, series JJ, all the Tat stuff, or in my list in bio!!!
  • Medic45:
    Yw brother!! Glad u enjoy
    Ohhh I do
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Let's see my turn, lol !!! DPG stuff, blue label, series JJ, all the Tat stuff, or in my list in bio!!!
    Brian, I c.an do this if you wish. A nice samper of DPG I can do.......Let me know.
    bandyt09:
    Medic45:
    Brian, I c.an do this if you wish. A nice samper of DPG I can do.......Let me know.

It's urs brother hit me with em!!! :)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    bandyt09:
    Medic45:

It's urs brother hit me with em!!! :)
    Will try to hit the mail tomorrow or Saturday.