Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Jimmy (jj20030) Attacks The USMC!

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
So Jimmy wanted to trade his RP humi for some sticks and so I play. Told him that the humi isn't for me but is for the Marines (I always see things for Army). Anyways, He then sends this...
jj20030:
INCOMING, nothing special but 20 or so headin to cali. for the troops ,box with humipak , usps priority arrive monday , tracking # next
. So 20 more for the Marines, NICE! Come back from a weekend in Vegas and on my day off I get a call from the office telling me to pickup my packages. I grab it open it up and this is what I see.

Jimmy will be dealt with properly for attacking our front line.

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    That's what I'm talking about, get some. That's nice, taking care of the Military period.......
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Army, Marine Corps, Air Force.... well OK the navy too. I dont really care, if you sling lead and jump in front of it your ok in my book.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    Army, Marine Corps, Air Force.... well OK the navy too. I dont really care, if you sling lead and jump in front of it your ok in my book.
    hell yeah! my brother was a navy lifer and his2 sons are marines with over 10 years each , sure they are in for the long haul 1 just had a new son in murietta cali, the other has 2 in north carolina,and i thank them and all , past ,present and future, for the freedoms they gave us
  • Options
    I come from a military family as well. Starting from Great uncle (USN 36 years), Grandfather (ROK Marines), Father (ROK Marines), Uncle#1 (USAF), Uncle #2 (USN), Cousin#1 (USMC), Cousin#2 (USMC), Cousin #3 (USN), and Myself (USMC).
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That is awesome, I love it!
  • Options

• Options
    Nice take, how does the inside of it look?
  • Options
    Ill post pictures of the inside with the smokes headed to the Marines after work. Lol went home for lunch and all i did was drink a gingerale and smoke my last Cohiba club.
  • Options
    So, let me get this straight. That's shipping to some Marines? PM to you Sir.....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    So, let me get this straight. That's shipping to some Marines? PM to you Sir.....
    PM back to you.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there were a couple spots on the upper inside if your wondering why? i had velcro there and velcro on the back of the humidifiers to hold them up there until i started using the humi jars , and a digital hydrometer so they wernt there long but sticky,lol im not sure if i got it completly off,lol might show a couple spots , didnt i put a long daddy maxx in there? maybe i didnt,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    there were a couple spots on the upper inside if your wondering why? i had velcro there and velcro on the back of the humidifiers to hold them up there until i started using the humi jars , and a digital hydrometer so they wernt there long but sticky,lol im not sure if i got it completly off,lol might show a couple spots , didnt i put a long daddy maxx in there? maybe i didnt,lol

That was very nice of you Sir..........
  • Options

The HUGE MAXX forgot it was in the humi.

• Options
    Those guys are going to be drooling just like I was with that bomb of a gift sent to us. You guys know your stuff.