Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

THE TRUTH AKA YOUNG GUNNER

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
First ever destruction landed Mar 1. Was on a fellow Unit needing some guidance - DSWarmack - 20 Cigars and that Unit is still suffering from that everytime they look at a cigar.

After doing servilence, I ask this veteran about a trade. He shrugged his shoulders and basically said Noobie put in some work before you talk to me. Jsnake - I think he was some kind of Rep or something. Anyway, from all the PM's and comments made. His house, not a little mailbox was blown off the map by one of the best bombs ever sent to one individual. From that he rewarded my Unit with many gifts pledging his alligence.

I wanted some questions answered and this guy, bless his soul. Stepped up and answered them for me. JCizzle - Lol, I gave thanks to him by by blowing up his spot in another country. He is now a friendly and one of my best go to guys.

This person wanted to share some of his wealth. I kindly excepted his gift. Dowjr 1 - Then I shot some warning shots at him for trying to do what I do. Respect, could not destroy him. He is family...

Post a thread for real soldiers who have a stogie in the morning. Got to be tough to stomach that. Made a comment about me enjoying a AVO Classic robusto and wish he could try one of those in the morning. PuroFreak - Wish was made true with a missle launched that day. I have to say, I never apologize to anyone. But I apologize Puro, didn't mean to blow up your frontdoor. But, that's the only way I know how to share, lol.

Wanted to get break from all the madness. So asked about entering a tornament. The host didn't think I was worthy at first. Until this guy stepped up and said I was. Zeebra - This SOB actually places second in the tornament. Of course I paid my dues but, I sent him a nice message to his job. Letting him no I didn't appreciate the win because that tornament was fixed in my eyes. But thanks for speaking up for me even though he knew he was going to win.....

Over five hundred posts later. And for good measure California, Chicago and Virginia all have been targeted this week. Oh, my fault. Did I mention all this started on Mar 1 and it's just 19th of April. Lol, wait tell I re locate. Lol, nuff said....................................................

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    belee dat
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like the young guns are trying to take over the boards, are we "veterns" just going to sit back and let these guy go on a rampage without any retaliation? Are we waiting on our almighty savior, Alex Williams to save us?????
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    See Rick, I could just let you know I'm going to retaliate and send you a package within a week or so, but naaa, I like to surprise ppl, when you least expect it. We know where you are and what you trying to do while over sees, we see it and we make notes. Dont worry Rick, actually, do worry my friend, the package just gets bigger and bigger in the mean time....mu hu hahahahahah.

BTW, I won 2nd place by default, the tourney was crazy IMO, but I am glad I got to collect some stogies in the process.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    See Rick, I could just let you know I'm going to retaliate and send you a package within a week or so, but naaa, I like to surprise ppl, when you least expect it. We know where you are and what you trying to do while over sees, we see it and we make notes. Dont worry Rick, actually, do worry my friend, the package just gets bigger and bigger in the mean time....mu hu hahahahahah.

BTW, I won 2nd place by default, the tourney was crazy IMO, but I am glad I got to collect some stogies in the process.

Bandyt09 who, never mind. You will soon see too. Time is not on your side my friend.

Zeebra cute, I know where your loyalties are. But personally, I think you really don't know where they should be, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, lol................................................................
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Bandyt09 who, never mind. You will soon see too. Time is not on your side my friend.

Zeebra cute, I know where your loyalties are. But personally, I think you really don't know where they should be, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, lol................................................................
    Mmmmmm, whatever, Mr. "Young Gunner".....it is probably better that you mess with Mother Nature than to mess with the veterans on here. I've let you run your mouth the last few days, now I will have to take out some of you "young'ns" just to let you know how the big boys play.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    bandyt09:
    Seems like the young guns are trying to take over the boards, are we "veterns" just going to sit back and let these guy go on a rampage without any retaliation? Are we waiting on our almighty savior, Alex Williams to save us?????
    its the circle of life. just let it happen
  • Options
    415:
    bandyt09:

415 don't warn him, THE TRUTH will set him free.............................................
  • Options
    415:
    bandyt09:
    Just a forewarning, you are on the list............
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    415:
    bandyt09:
    Just a forewarning, your "almighty savior" wont be able to save you...........
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    415:
    bandyt09:
    415:
    bandyt09:
    Big talk fella. You have a pm
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    415:
    bandyt09:
    415:
    bandyt09:
    pm replied.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    415:
    Alex Williams:
    415:
    bandyt09:
    415:
    bandyt09:
    pm replied.
    LOL this is fun
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    415:
    Alex Williams:
    415:
    bandyt09:
    415:
    bandyt09:
    pm replied.
    LOL this is fun

Wow 415, never expected this.......................
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Mmmmmm, whatever, Mr. "Young Gunner".....it is probably better that you mess with Mother Nature than to mess with the veterans on here. I've let you run your mouth the last few days, now I will have to take out some of you "young'ns" just to let you know how the big boys play.
    Brother I think you are right on target here. I remember well the nuclear ordnance you wire-guided straight into our BOTL Joey's house... Respect.

All due respect to your military service gents, but this forum is a whole different warzone, and you've still got some ground to cover. RESPECT!

;)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    I've been itching to get back to war, I say we unite and concur!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:

ENFIDL, I guess your WAR is cut short. Let me end this want to be Alliance before it can even begin NOW..... (LC119319417US)
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:

ENFIDL, I guess your WAR is cut short. Let me end this want to be Alliance before it can even begin NOW..... (LC119319417US)
    We shall see, it hasn't landed yet and I still have time to get this off the ground before it does muahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:

We shall see, it hasn't landed yet and I still have time to get this off the ground before it does muahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's fine, but you may find yourself looking for a new home. (TODAY). You know I don't blow up mailboxes. And I still have time to prepare for your little pallet gun shots. Maybe your Conrad will let you bunk with him for a while, lol.........................................
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:

That's fine, but you may find yourself looking for a new home. (TODAY). You know I don't blow up mailboxes. And I still have time to prepare for your little pallet gun shots. Maybe your Conrad will let you bunk with him for a while, lol.........................................
    We shall see, we shall see. FNG's on a rampage, I LOVE IT!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:

We shall see, we shall see. FNG's on a rampage, I LOVE IT!

I'm done, OPSEC may be compromised.....................
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Hays:
    bandyt09:
    Brother I think you are right on target here. I remember well the nuclear ordnance you wire-guided straight into our BOTL Joey's house... Respect.

All due respect to your military service gents, but this forum is a whole different warzone, and you've still got some ground to cover. RESPECT!

;)

Oh, I'd say we've got it covered...
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    Hays:
    bandyt09:

;)

Oh, I'd say we've got it covered...

It is DS and I'm tired off talking.............
  • Options
    Alright, enough of the games. No "Young Gun" is going to come into my yard, my home turf and violate my mailbox the way RCY violated today and think they can get away with it. Like my mama always says, it's fun and games until someone gets hurt; I say it's all fun and games until someone gets bombed.

Well here's the story; got home today and had this lone CIGAR.COM box sitting on my porch becuase my mailbox was gone and only a gaping hole were it was. Couldn't remember ordering anything lately but I have done some things while under the influence of a drink or two or four.......Well I opened it up and there were sitting 6 of the most beautiful cigars I had ever seen. It seems like Rick saw, somewhere, my wanting of the Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial and ordered 1 of each so I could have the complete set and then threw in a DPG JJ Sublime Maduro.

Basically, this has opened the warchest of WMD that has been sitting to quietly lately, well no more. Thanks to Rick, here's comes the rain!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Alright, enough of the games. No "Young Gun" is going to come into my yard, my home turf and violate my mailbox the way RCY violated today and think they can get away with it. Like my mama always says, it's fun and games until someone gets hurt; I say it's all fun and games until someone gets bombed.

Well here's the story; got home today and had this lone CIGAR.COM box sitting on my porch becuase my mailbox was gone and only a gaping hole were it was. Couldn't remember ordering anything lately but I have done some things while under the influence of a drink or two or four.......Well I opened it up and there were sitting 6 of the most beautiful cigars I had ever seen. It seems like Rick saw, somewhere, my wanting of the Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial and ordered 1 of each so I could have the complete set and then threw in a DPG JJ Sublime Maduro.

Basically, this has opened the warchest of WMD that has been sitting to quietly lately, well no more. Thanks to Rick, here's comes the rain!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy that pain. HA,HA,HA, think you showed up a little to late small fry. Next...........................................
  • Options
    looks like rcy is on a roll. GET EM
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:

Enjoy that pain. HA,HA,HA, think you showed up a little to late small fry. Next...........................................
    Oh, my friend, you go for the kill to fast. We experienced ones kill sllowly. As we speak, there are packages flying through the air, attacking those that you confide in, chopping your base slowly. You will fall my friend, you will fall.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:

Oh, my friend, you go for the kill to fast. We experienced ones kill sllowly. As we speak, there are packages flying through the air, attacking those that you confide in, chopping your base slowly. You will fall my friend, you will fall.

Wow Todd, I just noticed this. Don't be sour, I just said Hi to you. That's all, lol....

On another note, lol. I put this post up and the name of it speaks for itself. I see that someone has it out for me and that's cool. I'm all game playa, but I hope. They really know what their doing. I'm no small fry just cause I'm in the military. I will stop bombing and do something more demoralizing. I will flood your home. So if you are out there trying to use my name for your own gain. I will find you and it will be a massacre, lol. I don't do one liners, I like talking. Oh yea, and showing too, lol...........