Home General Discussion
Options

International Herf **FIRST EVER (we think)**

As far as myself and JCizzle know, this was the first Ccom forum International Herf. Held at the beautiful La Cigal Hotel in Doha, Qatar.

La_Cigale

By these three gentelmen:

Photobucket
L to R: JCizzle, DSWarmack, and Chris.
Smoked (L to R):Zino Embassy Selection, Romeo y Julieta (Short Chuchill) ISOM, and a Ramon Allones Robusto ISOM

Because of time constraints it was a little short, but we plan to make it a more recurrent thing. I got to golf today and herf, finally meeting the JCizzle himself in all his glory, face-to face. In true JCizzle style he hit the DCCC with a bomb, pictured below:

Photobucket
2ea: Original La Aroma De Cuba Robusto; Ccom Brazilia label; RP Connecticut Churchill

and in true DSWarmack style, I screwed the pooch and didnt bring anything because the whole point was to hit their shop after golfing and the herf was a somewhat impromptu afterthought (I didn't think the planets would line up right and this thing would finally happen). I'm good for it and will make it up with style!

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Man, those are the three best looking guys in that place!

Great herf and it is all good, just a few picks from my humble collection! I'm sure there will be many more!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Good to see the three of you having a good time. Making it happen. DS, how was JCizzle swing? Did he go for the pin everytime?
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    JCizzle didn't make it out to golf, something got in the way (he called it work... I don't know). So when me and Chris found the fabled La Cigale, we called him and he came over for a smoke. Had a blast, howeve short lived it was. Next time I think I want to do it in the lobby though, AC and a cigar sure sounds good!

I almost didn't recognize him with out the flame, and he trimmed down his beard, so I wasn't to sure it was him at first.
  • Options
    Right, I was AT work, I don't know if I'd say I was "working."

I'm only a fan of golf...and the bar at the golf course. :D One cool thing here is you can smoke indoors pretty much anywhere...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That is awesome!!! Looks like you guys had a great herf at a great spot!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    BADASS FELLAS! I want to come to the next one, hotel looks nice!

• Options
    The Sniper:

Come on down anytime! La Cigale is cool, but there are better clubs here, IMO, hopefully I can show the boys around a bit more in the future...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    sounds like a good time
  • Options
    I'm just happy to get off post in general, and away from Generals!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Dude, that is pretty freakin cool. Glad the planets aligned for you guys. Clearly, God willed this.
  • Options
    It was AWESOME! I had a blast and it was nice to finally meet JC in person. Hopefully we'll be able to do it again next month. I am dying to get back off of this post already!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    JCizzle:
    The Sniper:

Come on down anytime! La Cigale is cool, but there are better clubs here, IMO, hopefully I can show the boys around a bit more in the future...
    Dont you boys go violating GO-1 now! LOL

While I left nothing in the AOR I really need to go back for, the pics did remind me of the hotels over there. In Oman at least, they certainly do luxury hotels correctly! The word "opulent" doesnt even cut it...

Not sure how I would feel about going there as a civilian.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is so cool. Thanks for sharing the pics and event with us.