Home General Discussion
Options

Pinar del Rio SG, Weekend Blitz

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looking at these on the weekend blitz, might be a good buy, I've never had these, or any other Pinar del Rio. Anyone have thoughts about or knowledge of these?
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    If they are the ones pictured then they are the older blend. Frankly, they are awesome, inexpensive cigars. I have been smoking the crap out of a box of the 07/08 lanceros I got from Tim, and they are killer. Oily wrappers, and a hot chili pepper, and peanut flavor combo (sounds weird, but is delicious actually). Can't beat them at that price. I would definitely call this deal a "good buy"!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    These are great cigars and at this price a steal. I just bought more of these last week so I have plenty, otherwise I'd be all over this.