Home Non Cigar Related

Need some prayers fellas

2»

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey brother, take care of yourself and family first, there are more important things than cigars; I'm sure all the brothers here would say the same. I'll keep your family, including the dog as she is family, in my prayers and hope all comes out well for you.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    More prayers for you brother, just realize in the end all that is happening to you will strengthen your spirit. bandyt09 is right family first before anything else
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    .. Hey Alex, sounds like you have a lot going on. But, The window as well as relationships can be repaired. Take your dog to the Vet and see what's wrong. Do you really need to "take her to the country" ? Get crackin on the project though some things can not wait, and 415 won't mind if you post-up in a day or two.... Make a plan to go fishing this weekend, as just looking forward to relaxing helps ease the mind. In fact, Pull out three cigars you are going to smoke while out on the lake...then you have to go ! Take care of one problem at a time brother..
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Thanks guys.

Also, I know a lot of y'all research not only cigars, but where they come from and what they are made of. If any of y'all know of any sources online (periodicals, websites) that had information pertaining to the cigar factories in Nicaragua as well as the different growing regions in Nicaragua it would be much appreciated. We have to compare the US's economy, government, population, and such to the country we chose. Being so in love with cigars, Nicaragua came to mind. We are also supposed to go in depth about another aspect of the country (specifically "adiitional information regarding religion, culture, laws, tourism, symbols, geography, etc. but not limited to these entries). Thanks fellas.
    kaspera79:
    .. Hey Alex, sounds like you have a lot going on. But, The window as well as relationships can be repaired. Take your dog to the Vet and see what's wrong. Do you really need to "take her to the country" ? Get crackin on the project though some things can not wait, and 415 won't mind if you post-up in a day or two.... Make a plan to go fishing this weekend, as just looking forward to relaxing helps ease the mind. In fact, Pull out three cigars you are going to smoke while out on the lake...then you have to go ! Take care of one problem at a time brother..
    already took her to the vet and he said she was just geting old nothing they could do except put her down. im not gonna let them do that, i will.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    kaspera79:
    already took her to the vet and he said she was just geting old nothing they could do except put her down. im not gonna let them do that, i will.
    .. I feel for you Alex, I love my dogs more than most people I know. I don't even want to think about that day.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    Alex Williams:
    Hey guys. Sorry ive been less of a presence these pat couple days. I also need some more prayers. My passenger side widow on y truck decided to shatter last Thursday and we have had rain all day today. Also, me and my lady are having a big fight and I'm basically having to decide whether or not to stay together with her. My dog I've had for ten years (the one in the sniper picture for the veterans who were here for that) is in a lot of pain yelping and crying when she moves certain ways. She used to jump up and run full speed to meet you when you got home but now she just lays there and doesn't move. I am pretty sure I'm gonna have to take her out to the country and take care of her soon. With all this on my mind, I have yet to start on a big economics project I have due tomorrow. And i have to post 415's end of a trade/ bomb on the good traders and get his end out which I am so late in doing. So I'm just drowning here and depressed.. And want to just shut the world out and go duck hunting or fishing or even lock myself in the room but I can't do that. I'm just an emotional wreck with the fight with allie and the probability of having to kill my bestfriend, emmie, who is always there to give me a big wet kiss whenever I need cheering up for the past ten years. Any kind words, advice, and prayers would truly be appreciated and are especially needed. Kevin, I will make up for the delay that I promise you, I hate to ask for you to wait but I must.. Thank you fellas, I know y'all will always be here for me and it truly warms my heart.
    Damn sounds like a bad run of luck alex.

as they say "when it rains it pours." just keep in mind the sunshine always comes after the rain.

as for our trade, dont worry about it.
    Alex Williams:
    Thanks guys.

Also, I know a lot of y'all research not only cigars, but where they come from and what they are made of. If any of y'all know of any sources online (periodicals, websites) that had information pertaining to the cigar factories in Nicaragua as well as the different growing regions in Nicaragua it would be much appreciated. We have to compare the US's economy, government, population, and such to the country we chose. Being so in love with cigars, Nicaragua came to mind. We are also supposed to go in depth about another aspect of the country (specifically "adiitional information regarding religion, culture, laws, tourism, symbols, geography, etc. but not limited to these entries). Thanks fellas.
    bump.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Prayers for ya brother! Sorry to hear the bad news about the truck, the girl and your dog. If you need anything man doesn't hesitate to ask! We love ya man!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Alex, family comes before everything my friend. You know I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Take your time, your family here in the forum are not going anywhere.
    Been on the phone with the old lady for the past two hours.. Don't know how but we are still hangin on by a thread. Don't know how we will go back to normal after tonight but I'm giving it one last chance... I will be working on my project until it's time for class in the mornin. So tired I had to take some adderall to stay awake as I worked until 11 last night and didn't get much sleep. Thanks for all the encouragement. It's making a difference.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Hang in there brother, you've got alot of things going on at once that are all tough on their own. Keep working on the things you can and accepting the things you can't. Take the advice to go out and relax for a bit. You may feel guilty for doing it, but it's necessary lest you be overwhelmed.

As for your dog I suggest asking the vet what you can do to make her more comfortable. You're already doing the right thing by keeping her in mind and making decisions for her benefit.

Keep your head up man, things will get better.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Hang in there Alex. When it rains it really does pour, and i'm sorry that you have so much going on. When everything seemed to implode on me all at once, my dad would always remind me of an old saying, "this too will pass." So just hang in there, weather the storm the best you can, do what you need to do, and get some cigar time when things calm down. You can do it brother.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Alex... Take care Brother, you are in our thoughts!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Still praying and hoping things get better soon.
    One God, One Truth