Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

"News Flash"

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
SOLDIER MODE ON, there's been a lot of whispering going on. PM's back and fourth. I don't think they know whats coming for them. I'm loaded and loading more ammo. Bunkers are secured and fellow Units have been notified. Special Forces and Rangers have been deployed. Destruction has already taken place in many territories. Yet my hand is being forced for more action. I guess the enemy doesn't understand change. And change is coming believe that. Swiftly with percision targets, the stars have been aligned and my path has been laid afoot. There's a new Regiment and you'll either join or be CONQUERED. Make your choice and choose wisely. There won't be any waiting or trying to figure it out. It starts today. I was once told you never poke a bear while it's awake. I simply replied," YOU ARE RIGHT,YET A BEAR WOULD NEVER STAND IN THE WAY OF A TANK", as I smiled and walked away. Battleface on GODSPEED, Command 1 out!!!!!! PS: Thanks for my new signature...... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

• nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    How the hell are you already over 600 posts!?!? And bombing the crap out of all my fellow brothers! You will pay....too bad you are gonna find out the hard way.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    nikostewart:
    How the hell are you already over 600 posts!?!? And bombing the crap out of all my fellow brothers! You will pay....too bad you are gonna find out the hard way.

Nikostewart, I will break my silence only once just for YOU. It's called putting in work, paying your dues. Learning from the Kuzi files of cigars, making trades, doing splits with people and my personal favorite. Helping people relocate because of destructive forces, lol. Don't worry I understand. You are safe............................................................................................................................
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    And I thought my family had some crazy fights and battles! My online dysfunctional cigar family here REALLY knows how to throw down! LoL
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    nikostewart:

Nikostewart, I will break my silence only once just for YOU. It's called putting in work, paying your dues. Learning from the Kuzi files of cigars, making trades, doing splits with people and my personal favorite. Helping people relocate because of destructive forces, lol. Don't worry I understand. You are safe............................................................................................................................
    Sound super crazy right now. LOL
    I finally get to say this. Tick Tick Tick... You'll never know when and from where.... Peace OUT!