Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

You're Getting Taken Out And Thats The End Of It...

If you listen closely you still won't hear it. Open your eye's wide, wider, widest, doesn't matter. I know who you are but you don't know I know or that I care. R.I.P

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OUCH. Someone is getting a ninja package.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    This one is gunna get ugly
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Oh snap as heavy of a hitter as DD is when he does hit, this is gonna end terrrrrrrribly for some poor bork around these here parts!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ok... who pissed off Steve now... I dont get why people keep poking at the bears.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    He beat the hell out of me a few months ago and all I said was I'll be your mooch. I feel sorry for this guy.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Damn! Scarface is pissed!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    Oh snap as heavy of a hitter as DD is when he does hit, this is gonna end terrrrrrrribly for some poor bork around these here parts!
    +1. DD does NOT F AROUND when he decides to lay the lumber on someone!

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    /endofyou.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    You know he means it when therenospaceatall!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    /endofyou.

WTTTT, I never saw this coming. The States get help from a resurrected Mafia Guru in Cananda. I thought this guy was a myth. Just when I call it quits, I get blindsided by gunshots and mortar rounds as I approached my mailroom. Think goodness I never take the same route. I'm alive and kicking, but my mailroom is demolished.

Seriously though, Diamondog shocked the heck out of me today. It just goes to show, this place is amazing. And he is one hell of a BOTL. This is a guy that I misunderstood, but still showed appreciation for what he does in the forum. I have told individuals and posted about the good this guy does for the forum. Diamondog, as much as I want to fire these rounds down range to get you back. I can't, you deserve better. It will be gift coming your way for what you did. Thank you Sir. Everyone should know, this is what smashed my mailroom to pieces.

EDIT: I've only had the Camacho's and My Father out of these cigars. And he took care of one of the cigars I've been wanting to get my hands on, the Padron 1926 40th Anniversary.....

Photobucket
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    that is one impressive bomb. don't know what you did to piss him off like that but i hop you learned your lesson!
  • Options
    dwayne3307:
    that is one impressive bomb. don't know what you did to piss him off like that but i hop you learned your lesson!

I don't think he would mind me telling you. In a disclosed location, I had a meeting with Scarface himself. He simply said, " I like what you've been doing." So, if your doing bad stuff in the forum, your safe. These were his words, I was shocked, lol........
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Great bomb DD!!! Well deserved RCY!
  • Options
    zeebra:

I hear you, but it doesn't feel like it, lol....
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    RCY Cigars:
    dwayne3307:

I don't think he would mind me telling you. In a disclosed location, I had a meeting with Scarface himself. He simply said, " I like what you've been doing." So, if your doing bad stuff in the forum, your safe. These were his words, I was shocked, lol........
    I think this makes you a "made man". You're untouchable now!! Kudo's to DD for sending that, most impressive sir!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    zeebra:
    I'll second that, to both of you. That was an awesome bomb DD, and RCY you sure as heck deserved that. enjoy that Padron man.
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    zeebra:
    I'll second that, to both of you. That was an awesome bomb DD, and RCY you sure as heck deserved that. enjoy that Padron man.

Thanks Boydmcgowan. I guess, I'm still in shock, lol.
  • Options
    Nice hit! RCY got pwned
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Absolutely awesome package of smokes! DD has some great taste in cigars and I can't think or a more deserving recipient.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    That's one tasty looking photo....is it bad that I was licking my computer screen?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Awesome bomb on a well deserving bork! DD doesn't play around!