Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

BOTL Biggest Loser, Maybe???

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
Who just sent me a 5pk sampler of JDN Antano Dark Corojo? Figured it might be from the BOTL Biggest Loser, but there was no return address, name, or anything on it so I'm a little lost. Wanna get props out to whoever sent it!
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    About time they got there, let me know if you like them buddy.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Werrrrrrd....thanks bro!!!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    If you havent had them before take care Hays - they pack a WHALLOP!

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I just had one for the first time two days ago and came within seconds of losing my dinner. it got to the point where I was looking to see which bush I could run behind cause I knew I didn't have enough time to go inside. Luckily I somehow made it though
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    I just had one for the first time two days ago and came within seconds of losing my dinner. it got to the point where I was looking to see which bush I could run behind cause I knew I didn't have enough time to go inside. Luckily I somehow made it though
    Oh thank the lord..... I thought I was pusssing out today when I lit my first one of these babies up. Holy crap it kicked my ass!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hmmm I must have a Hard Core SMOKING Habit i smoked one of these the other day and it was Like Fantastic! Didnt make me feel wierd at all. The only stick thats got me that way to date is My favorite LFD Chisel Double Ligero... Good Luck!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hmmm I must have a Hard Core SMOKING Habit i smoked one of these the other day and it was Like Fantastic! Didnt make me feel wierd at all. The only stick thats got me that way to date is My favorite LFD Chisel Double Ligero... Good Luck!
    I have a list of cigars that I go to when I want a serious kick in the pants. LFD Dbl Ligero Chisel is on it, Camacho Corojo, Cu-Avana Intenso and others... but I have NEVER had a cigar completely KICK MY @SS like the Dark Corojo Antano! Great smoke when Im p!ssed off. LOL

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Sniper:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I have a list of cigars that I go to when I want a serious kick in the pants. LFD Dbl Ligero Chisel is on it, Camacho Corojo, Cu-Avana Intenso and others... but I have NEVER had a cigar completely KICK MY @SS like the Dark Corojo Antano! Great smoke when Im p!ssed off. LOL

I better get a Couple Boxes of them then... seems there are a Bunch of Douchebags pissing me off Latley! ROTFLMAO! Keep Coming Back Ill get Better!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I personally love the dark corojo...I think its got the kick with it, along with excellent flavors...and great smoke too...every now and then i get a bad one though! lol..but hey, it happens to the best of us!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    My pal and I were both smoking the dark corojo and he didn't have any ill effects and he smokes way less than I do, 1 a month maybe. we both ate the same dinner too, I did smoke it faster though.