Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's in the Air

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
This went out to today to a well deserving brother:

Just a little thank you for your contributions.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Better take cover, Todd just emptied out his only 20 count humi!!!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Wasnt that emptied at the herf? I think he said there was 2 left....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Wasnt that emptied at the herf? I think he said there was 2 left....
    No, the SoCal guys are so awesome they "allowed" me to keep 3 sticks, LOL. These I found under the drivers seat of my car and decided to send them to someone that enjoys "aged" sticks.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    goddam....bombs are fukin flying every where
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:

I know right, Joeyjoe. Duckkkkk, Lol..........................
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Makes me glad Im a statesman now, who has retired from the wars around here! LOL

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Makes me glad Im a statesman now, who has retired from teh wars around here! LOL

I feel there is some serious *** going to be going donw in the Bombing world here...Im just saying.....
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i mean... i was planning on getting my front porch re-done this year anyway but i didnt think it would have to be this soon....

i was on my way home from work smoking the mystery stick from the crap cigar pass (connecticut wrapper i from what i can tell with a bit of nicaraguan in there. there is a note of clove and a a bit of spice that changes to harsh now and then but it was a "crap cigar" so what am i complaining about? ) and when i pull into my drive i look onto the porch to see if there was a package that i was actually expecting (a few books from amazon.com) i was alarmed to see that my porch was in shambles. the only thing i could think of was "WTF could have caused this?"
    I start looking through the rubble to see how it may have happened and i notice that there is a package in the mess.

its from the one and only Bandyt...
    the package contained
    Camacho PE x 2
    AF Don Carlos #3 x 2
    and a Punisher.

what makes the bomb so good is not so much the cigars (even though they are awesome) but that there was thought behind the selection. every single cigar was in there for a reason and every reason was spot on.

well done sir.

thank you very much.
    kuzi16:
    i mean... i was planning on getting my front porch re-done this year anyway but i didnt think it would have to be this soon....

i was on my way home from work smoking the mystery stick from the crap cigar pass (connecticut wrapper i from what i can tell with a bit of nicaraguan in there. there is a note of clove and a a bit of spice that changes to harsh now and then but it was a "crap cigar" so what am i complaining about? ) and when i pull into my drive i look onto the porch to see if there was a package that i was actually expecting (a few books from amazon.com) i was alarmed to see that my porch was in shambles. the only thing i could think of was "WTF could have caused this?"
    I start looking through the rubble to see how it may have happened and i notice that there is a package in the mess.

the package contained
    Camacho PE x 2
    AF Don Carlos #3 x 2
    and a Punisher.

what makes the bomb so good is not so much the cigars (even though they are awesome) but that there was thought behind the selection. every single cigar was in there for a reason and every reason was spot on.

well done sir.

thank you very much.

Awesome, nicely done Bandyt09 and well taken Kuzi...
    Duplicate
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

the package contained
    Camacho PE x 2
    AF Don Carlos #3 x 2
    and a Punisher.

well done sir.

thank you very much.
    Matt, just a little thanks for all that you do here on the forums. From posting your reviews, to answering the same questions from the new members, by making your notes available to all on the forum, and everything in between.

I wasn't trying for the whole porch but it does make me feel a little better, LOL.

The Camacho PE's have less than 6 months on them and the AF Don Carlos have less than 2 months so I hope you have the room in the aging humidor for them.
    Nice hit bandy, and on an awesome BOTL who doesnt get the crap bombed out of him enough for all he does around here!

Just be careful - Joe shoots back and he's DEADLY accurate! Has a tendency towards towards incindeary devices too... :-)

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    The Sniper:
    Nice hit bandy, and on an awesome BOTL who doesnt get the crap bombed out of him enough for all he does around here!

Just be careful - Joe shoots back and he's DEADLY accurate! Has a tendency towards towards incindeary devices too... :-)

you mean matt?
    i probably wont be bombing anytime soon. i am building up for my 10k post contest. it should be fun.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    kuzi16:
    i probably wont be bombing anytime soon. i am building up for my 10k post contest. it should be fun.
    Matt you mention this once in a great while. I keep thinking I want to know what you are up to down there in the mad scientist lab. My other thought is that I hope it is something that even us lazy guys can be a part of. I can hardly wait so post away!
    Alex Williams:
    The Sniper:

you mean matt?
    JEEZ! WTF is up with me and names lately???

Dont just sit there - ANSWER ME DENNIS!!! LOL

Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    Matt you mention this once in a great while. I keep thinking I want to know what you are up to down there in the mad scientist lab. My other thought is that I hope it is something that even us lazy guys can be a part of. I can hardly wait so post away!
    i like the concept of effort being put forth. i put the time and effort into 10,000 posts, the winner can take a few minutes to get a serious prize.
    as far as what will be in the 10k winnings....
    im working on two non-smokables and then several sicks that are either hard to get or things that i truly respect. i know 100% that there will be at least one opusx, an Avo domaine, Alex's persomal blend (the armada in a different vitola than what is released). i know that there is one more in the humi with the 10k post label on it but off the top of my head... im not so sure.