Home General Discussion
Options

What?????

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Ccom has advertisment on AOL radio!!!!!!!!!!!! I just turned on the New Rock First station and it was there with a rotating view of different cigars and prices, and a link that takes you to the page of the cigar that you are looking at.

friggin sweet.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I heard a radio ad for the "other place" on my local radio station while driving. They were giving away 3 hand rolled cigars for a buck. I don't remember the secret code tho.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Jdorais:
    I heard a radio ad for the "other place" on my local radio station while driving. They were giving away 3 hand rolled cigars for a buck. I don't remember the secret code tho.
    I ahem picked that up. Lol.

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Jdorais:

TRAITOR!!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Jdorais:

TRAITOR!!!
    Hey it was a buck shipped... If anything it cost them.

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Jdorais:

TRAITOR!!!

Backwoods?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Jdorais:

TRAITOR!!!

Backwoods?
    Gurkha, Partagas, and 5 Vegas