Home General Discussion
Options

Thanks guys...

Just wanted to say thanks to eveyone on this forum. I'm new to this hobby and loving it. Thanks for all the great info  i received by reading all the advise everyone gives. Being a newbe to this wonderful hobby it sure helps.Thanks again!!

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the BOARDS!!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Between the search function and the great people on the boards here, this is an EXCELLENT place to be if you're a cigar guy, particularly a new one! Welcome!

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum.....
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    flayankee:

Just wanted to say thanks to eveyone on this forum. I'm new to this hobby and loving it. Thanks for all the great info  i received by reading all the advise everyone gives. Being a newbe to this wonderful hobby it sure helps.Thanks again!!

Being a noob myself, I found priceless info here on the boards. Need anything, all you have to do is make a post and you'll get an answer within a few minutes. I got lots of help with cigar suggestions, humidor setup, humidity issues and everything to do with cigars period. Try the Cigar of the Month Club and order samplers if you don't know what you like. I haven't had a bad cigar yet from this site. My faves are Oliva series, Man O War, and dying to try my Gurhka line! Have fun bro and visit often.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Welcome!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. Pretty new to the hobby myself but just about everything I know about cigars I learned here. You will learn alot from your new brothers and sisters and it's a great family to be a part of.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the information and stay a while.

Its a great place to learn and shoot the breeze.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Fla yankee... Welcome to the place we call home.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Welcome and enjoy
  • Options
    flayankeeflayankee Posts: 47

Thanks for the welcomes ! Looking forward to being a part of the forums.