kuzi16:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Garen B:
    rwheelwright:
    kuzi16:
    Harry Potter?

HARRY POTTER??!??

...i hate harry potter
    But Hermione is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!

I'm so going to Jail!
    I thought she turned 18 last summer?
    If she did than wheel is ok.

I had a table tonight that looked like she was sixteen, but, damn she was pouring out of her shirt. I couldn't help but stare. I'm a dirty old man, I'm a dirty old man. At the ripe age of 22. It dosen't help that I sent almost all the guys in the restaurant around to take a gander including my mananger.
    i must not have been there that night.
    You better not let your wife see this ... Your comments may lead her to believe you would check out a 16 yr old. You'd never live that down.
  • Options
    Hermione A.K.A. Emma Watson turned 18 last April, so she's legal. If I remember right age of consent is actually 16 over there anyway. I never understood the big deal anyway. She's cute but I wouldn't call her sexy. I dislike the Harry Potter movies a great deal, although I really enjoyed the book series.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    OK, I haven't posted in this thread yet so I figure it's about time that I post a list of movies that I consider some of my favorites.

Most any thing by Kevin Smith
    Quentin Tarantino stuff like Reservoir Dogs and True Romance
    Gladiator
    The Patriot
    Boondock Saints
    Braveheart
    All the Star Wars movies
    The Bucket List
    Unforgiven
    Tombstone
    Robert Rodriguez's Mexico Trilogy (El Mariachi, Desperado and Once Upon a Time in Mexico)
    Dances with Wolves

I'm sure there are others but thats all I can think of for now.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Looking forward to seeing Rightious Kill with DeNiero and Pacino - two of my favorite actors
  • Options
    Favorites are: Silence of the Lambs, Clerks, Mallrats, Seven, Spaceballs, Big Lebowski, Stranger Than Fiction, Star Wars Trilogy, LOTR trilogy, Pulp Fiction, Resevoir Dogs, The Lost Boys, Black Hawk Down, Super Troopers, Beerfest, Something About Mary, The Jerk, Mel Brooks Movies, My all time least favorite movie of all time has to be without a doubt: The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Oh I knew I forgot something. I forgot to add all the Farrelly brothers' movies like Theres Something about Mary, Stuck on You, Shallow Hal, The Heartbreak Kid, Me Myself and Irene. I also liked The Ringer, they didn't write it but they did produce it.