Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cologne for Cigars

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
A bit of an odd subject line, I know. Anyway----bought a few new colognes over the last few months (used to have like 25...I have 2 hobbies you could say) and a few that I have I realized Im just not a fan of any longer. No problem with them...just with my nose I guess. So I was wondering if anyone was up for a little cologne trade for some sticks. PM me if youre interested and Im sure we can work something out. No really set things I am looking for, and I love to hear what others have lying around anyway...so as stated, PM if interested.

Colognes are...----Claiborne Spark for Men (3.4 oz, half full) and it will also come with the Claiborne Spark After Shave (same size, about 1/4 used)----Givenchy (3.4 oz, about 3/4 full)----Kenneth Cole Black (1.7 oz, about 1/2 full)THIS IS GONE

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Sorry brother I cant help you there I only wear 3 cologne's and they are Acqua Di Gio, Polo Black, and Polo Double Black
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Sorry I only wear Glenfiddich and Balvenie.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Sorry, I only wear Old Spice.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    leonard:
    Look at your laptop, now at me, now back at your laptop...

I'm on a horse
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    leonard:
    Look at your laptop, now at me, now back at your laptop...

I'm on a horse
    lol
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Sorry I only wear Glenfiddich and Balvenie.
    LOL. Cigar essence is my only cologne. Oh yeah, that plus my natural manly scent.
  • pm sent!!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks sticky fellas, lol.........PM back Stavi-=------------------the Kenneth Cole is gone.....hopefully someone wil want the other two, nice colognes I just hate to let sit here.
  • thnks brotha!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    ewwwww
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I don't even like to shower, I've noticed that once I get a good sheen going the bugs don't bother me as bad.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I don't even like to shower, I've noticed that once I get a good sheen going the bugs don't bother me as bad.
    .... Or the woman for that matter.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    bump this one for a final time just incase someone may be interested in the 2 colognes I have left. Hate to just let em sit.