Home General Discussion
Options

Mug of the Day

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
For those that know what I am referencing, did one of the BORKs here get their pic chosen for today? I swear I recognize that face from somewhere...

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's the rumor I dunno who though....
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Actually, I think it's you. If that's the case, I want a 8x12 autographed glossy.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    ENFIDL:
    Actually, I think it's you. If that's the case, I want a 8x12 autographed glossy.
    consider it done! Lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    sightunseen:
    ENFIDL:
    consider it done! Lol

I saw it and concure with Tony, you are IT. Fortunately for me, it scared me away from buying anything. However, an autographed 8x10 sounds good, what do you say? If not, I BOMB YOU!!!!!!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    sightunseen:
    ENFIDL:
    consider it done! Lol

I saw it and concure with Tony, you are IT. Fortunately for me, it scared me away from buying anything. However, an autographed 8x10 sounds good, what do you say? If not, I BOMB YOU!!!!!!
    oh snap I better get it out I don't want Todd emptying his lone 20 ct on me!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    2x sweet!!!
    Awesome Pic, but also a fellow BOTL that I KNOW!!!
  • Options
    So epic! They should keep it up there. It's the best one by far so there is no reason for them to change it lol
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmm Looks like they still had an issue receiving the one of my **** smoking an "Air Bender"

Welp.... Looks Like I send it AGAIN!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    What are y'all talkin about?
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I didnt see it! perhaps you should post the pic here?
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Alex Williams:
    What are y'all talkin about?
    +1???
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    It seems that certain Avatars have been moonlighting on an alternate forum. Now, now.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I saw that too!!! That was so cool. Now if I can just stay off long enough to miss Lassy's airbender shot...
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'm confused. can someone help?!
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    I'm confused. can someone help?!

Cut the curved end, light the flat end!
  • Options
    A certain "sister" site feature daily photos of smokers. Our buddy ENFIDL made their list.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    It seems that certain Avatars have been moonlighting on an alternate forum. Now, now.
    No. I simply submitted a few pics to their submit your best mug of joe thing. I only moonlight at chippendales.
  • Options
    I will post a screenshot today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    So apparently I'm the Joe again! Carl you got your wish! lol Here's a screen shot of today, removed all the advertisements for their site of course....haha
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ... Very nice, they should pay you for the right to use that picture. It makes me want to buy some cigars, or shoot something.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    ... Very nice, they should pay you for the right to use that picture. It makes me want to buy some cigars, or shoot something.
    Do both at the same time!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    kaspera79:
    Do both at the same time!

Now THAT is the type of multitasking we like to see down here at Larry's Pawn Emporium and Discount B&M!
  • Options
    Here's yesterdays:
  • Options
    This is the image I get when I can't see a photo. Shows up 70ish % of the time, and it is really annoying the piss out of me. Not only because I don't get to see some of the pictures that everyone else does, but because I am tired of seeing this one in particular!Photobucket
  • Options
    That sucks man! Hmmmm I dunno what to tell ya though, are you on Army intrawebs?
  • Options
    Nope, but its all Qatari, so if anything on the page shows anything riske or anything not inline with the Muslim way of life, it doesn't show ANYTHING on the page.
  • Options
    Ok so last night I checked the daily deals on all the sites I frequent and I def wasn't the Joe. Just checked it again because I couldn't remember today's deal and saw that I now am the Joe....again....lol

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ... Back by popular demand !
  • Options
    So I dunno if I was over the weekend and I know I started off Monday not as but I finished it as and am the Joe again today....lol that's 5 days total now that I know of.
  • Options
    Very fitting considering what happened over the weekend.