Home General Discussion
Options

The Cigar I've Smoked The Most of Ever

bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
I'm curious what cigar holds the title of 'The Cigar I've Smoked The Most of Ever' for everybody. This doesn't mean it's your favorite cigar or even a cigar you still smoke anymore, it just means which cigar you have smoked the most of ever, purely volume based.

For me, I'd have to say it's probably LHCOF in the lead right now. Even though it's a newer cigar, I've bought so many of these things since they came out it's kinda ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Either cuavana Intenso torpedo, 5 Vegas classic robusto, or 5 Vegas gold robusto. Now that I'm thinkin about it it's the intenso
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    it could be any of these:
    Camacho Havana
    LFD Airbender
    DPG blue
    Avo Domaine
    Sancho Panza Fuerte
    5 Vegas Series A
    Oliva G maduro
    Oliva V.

in a few months it could be San Lotano Habano or JdN Celebracion.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    It would either be the RyJ tubo #2 or anything Cohiba. Both ISOM

• Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I have put all the house blends down in boxes, but I would guess diesel UHC maybe more of the Illusion 88s when I first started smoking. That stick got me hooked.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    For me its the Gukha Masters Select perfecto. It was the first favorite cigar that I had. Went through 2 and a 1/2 boxes of them over the last 5 years. Still a solid smoke for me.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Hands down for me is the 5V Classic Robusto.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Puros Inidos Viejo gone through 2 bundles and plan on finishing out the third.

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I would have to say the Pepin Cuban Classic. It's one of the more reliable smokes on the market and I always have them in the humi!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    It is the AVO Classic Robusto and not far behind is the Zino Embassy Selection 2010 Belicoso.....
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Mine would be either the Sol Cubano Cubin Cabinet or Rocky Patel Fusion. I don't buy the Fusion anymore and have slowed down on the SCCC just because I started to buy a variety of cigars versus the same three or four. Right now, the Man O' War is catching up.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    601 blue for sure by far.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would probably be the DPG CC line with La Gloria Cubana Serie R a close second.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    5-Vegas Classic, on my 4th box this year.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tropfenschatz, not available in the U.S., and if anyone is stationed in Germany, I'd be curious to know if it's still available.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos Umwhat:
    Tropfenschatz, not available in the U.S., and if anyone is stationed in Germany, I'd be curious to know if it's still available.

I can find out, going to the B&M on Saturday.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Who would of guessed it. Illusione Epernay Le Ferme 1 cabinet of 50 this year so far working on my second.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    nica libre
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I'd probably have to say 5 Vegas Miami and/or 5 Vegas Gold. I started keeping the petite coronas on hand during the cold months for a quick smoke, and I have kept them on hand throughout the year for the past couple years. Unfortunantely I don't get a lot of time to smoke, so these little guys are perfect to sneak in a quick one here and there.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    MOW Ruination, Diesel UC and Unlimited and CCOM Sungrown Label. Can't get enough of any of these!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Amos Umwhat:

That'd be nice. It's an "everyday" cigar, box-pressed, v-cut, camaroon wrapper, I believe. I used to pick up a box every payday, brought several home with me, but that was long ago.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos Umwhat:
    RCY Cigars:
    Amos Umwhat:

That'd be nice. It's an "everyday" cigar, box-pressed, v-cut, camaroon wrapper, I believe. I used to pick up a box every payday, brought several home with me, but that was long ago.

No problem Sir, I will PM you what I find out on Saturday.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    5Vegas Classic torp.
    Padilla Habano
    LFD DL Chisel Maduro
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Probably the RP Signature. I don't seem to smoke them anymore though. I've got a few left, but now when I want a Connecticut I reach for something else.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    It's pretty rare that I buy sticks in bulk for a good while, so my stock tends to be pretty scattered. If I picked one, it'd probably be the Diesel Unholy Cocktail belicoso..I just love that cigar. The Tatuaje Havana VI, however, would be a pretty close second and catching up.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Probably a tie between the Ccom Red and Brazilian Labels. Love em both. Id say in the next month the San Miguel or Kristoff Maduro will take over tho.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Cuban Cuaba Tradicionales Graycliff original AF Anejo 55
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Oliva Serie O Maduro or maybe Man O' War Ruination Belicoso. Both are in heavy rotation and since I haven't been buy much at all lately they are both terribly low in stock. A problem I hope to fix when I can get my hands on a nice cabinet.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Probably the Oliva Connie Reserve.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CCOM brazalian label by far.